• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

Not a diecast but rather a 1/10 RC car. I finally found a "new in box" Vintage Tamiya Honda NSX R/C car. I was able to buy a vintage body which I painted exactly like my car (geek check, I know!) a while ago, but never the entire car. I plan to find some wheels that look like my HRE's so my car will have a "Mini-Me" version. Now my Tamiya TA04-R Raybrig NSX has a "Stock" brother! :biggrin:

58094_Box.jpg

58094_Inside.jpg

TA04-R_Box.jpg

great success :smile: ! but, it misses the stopper of filling of the tank has gasoline!:biggrin:

Picked up a 1/24 2005 Raybrig NSX from the Tamiya "Masterwork Collection," item #21052. There are some flaws to it but it's still the most detailed and best built model I have - even among the professional builds. The ESPON and Raybrig are discontinued but the ARTA is still available. If you can find one, I'd pick it up ASAP. MSRP is $149.

The Raybrig NSX pic from the Tamiya website is crap but I found a good representation of the ARTA version:

top.jpg

Basically, Tamiya has their model builders build and finish these themselves and no two are identical. I'll take some pics of my Raybrig if anyone is interested. The level of perfection in these is unbelievable.

um...i got 3 Rosso 1/12 NSX (one was part assembled and bought it from prime for cheap :tongue: and other 2 still in plastic bag:biggrin:), 2 Ebbro 1/24 NSX-R, few 1:43 Ebbro !!

To a degree, I concur - and the yellow is the most exclusive of the NA1 NSX-Rs. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen the yellow 43023 for sale.

img_040513-6207.jpg

However, I believe the 1/43 Zanardi that was given to the 50 original owners is even more rare than the yellow #43023.

img_041017-3389.jpg

Can't say for sure which one is more rare though b/c production numbers for the yellow 43023 aren't readily available.

Holy Mother of Sweet Baby Jesus...someone is very proud of their 43023W.

1424_1.JPG

At $750, I've never seen one higher. At least the box is in good condition. If it sells, 43023W owners rejoice. ;)

However, I believe the 1/43 Zanardi that was given to the 50 original owners is even more rare than the yellow #43023.

img_041017-3389.jpg

OMG, How much and/or what are we trading, my collection is huge!:biggrin:I need that Zanardi Model:redface:

OMG, How much and/or what are we trading, my collection is huge!:biggrin:I need that Zanardi Model:redface:

I got one! It is, by far, the most I've ever paid for a 1/43 model but it'll go a long way to complete the collection.

Being shipped now. Woot! :biggrin:

Wow, that Zanardi is nice. Apart from the Zanardi, I have every single EBBRO NSX Model ever made, so I need that to complete my collection!! :biggrin:

I got one! It is, by far, the most I've ever paid for a 1/43 model but it'll go a long way to complete the collection.

Being shipped now. Woot! :biggrin:

Where can I get one, I need it! :frown:

Wow, I'd like to have one of those Zanardi's too. I've never seen one in Japan either. By comparison, even the Ebbro Championship White NA1 Type-R, or even the NSX Crystal are common! :eek:

Wow, that Zanardi is nice. Apart from the Zanardi, I have every single EBBRO NSX Model ever made, so I need that to complete my collection!! :biggrin:

Wow, I'm far far from that but I'm happy to have the more rare versions. My collection of the JGTC and race NSXs is lacking. But that's the next direction. ;)

The Kid said:
Where can I get one, I need it!

Endless searching, tireless questioning, and a lucky auction search...;)

Ben said:
By comparison, even the Ebbro Championship White NA1 Type-R, or even the NSX Crystal are common!

I know - which is why I jumped at the chance even though the price was so much higher. I'm pretty excited. I'll let you guys know as soon as I actually receive it.

Woot.:biggrin:

Shawn-you found one :eek::eek::eek:

I know! I couldn't believe it when I saw it and, literally, stared at it for a minute wondering if I was reading the listing correctly. Here's a pic of the actual model:

Zanardi_NSX_Ebbro_.jpg

Last edited:
I know! I couldn't believe it when I saw it and, literally, stared it for a minute wondering if I was reading the listing correctly. Here's a pic of the actual model:

Dont tell my boss but i was online searching for this one all day:redface:I guess Ill just have to settle for a ride home in the real deal and stare at it in my garage:tongue::biggrin:

All i have is the Motormax red NSX which seems to have a suspension issue in the back...which i want to fix, but i don't want to break it. It's the 02 Red NSX. I am looking for the Kyosho 91 NSX with black top as well as some other non NSX models.

I also bought the NSX in this years or last years hot wheel batch which is actually the NSX R GT but meh!

I used to have the 1:18 NSX model you had to build, unfortunately i was a kid when i picked it up (when i first fell in love with the NSX) and now that entier thing is missing :(

Would love to see pics of your collection. The pics in previous pages are now all "red Xs." I think you and Spartan have the most complete collection thus far - kudos.

If anyone is interested, that white 43023 is up for auction on eBay again at $750. Ouch. This makes some of the 1/43 Ferrari models cheap.

Last edited:
Would love to see pics of your collection. The pics in previous pages are now all "red Xs." I think you and Spartan have the most complete collection thus far - kudos.

If anyone is interested, that white 43023 is up for auction on eBay again at $750. Ouch. This makes some of the 1/43 Ferrari models cheap.

I need to get my collection out for photos. I've got several hundred pieces, including many scale models, many rare OEM & JDM accessories, memoribilia, etc.. It's all been boxed away since I moved a few years ago. New pieces I get go into more boxes, haha.

One of these days, I'm going to photograph and catalog each piece, because often I end up with duplicates because I forgot that I had a piece. :redface:

The Ebbro Zanardi is one of those elusive pieces that I hardly ever see, and I've got some of the rarest pieces of NSX memoribilia in my collection.

Last edited:
Back