• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Been a long time.

First I will like to apologize to everyone for my long absence. I have been in the process of moving into a new home (infact I am typing this on the floor of my office). This has been a very difficult venture. The house needed (and still needs) alot of TLC. Best thing though, I gotta GARAGE! Well this may not be significant to most but for a 25 year old guy, this is a nice achievement. For everyone who sent me email regarding the H&R spring I haven't been able to sell them since I had to hold off on my Eibach order. But my new springs and shocks should be in next week. I will box up the H&R and sell them probably a third off what I originally wanted for a fast sale. I hope I didn't miss anything too exiting. Now that I finally got my computer hooked up; I hope to be back in the mix again. To all the new NSX owners on the board, congrats, and maybe we can meet soon if your in the South Florida area.

NSX rules

Kevin.

Hey man -- welcome back. Haven't seen you since the car show in Coral Gables last October. And congrats on the new place.

I'm a number of years over 25, and I just recently got my own garage.

- Manuel

------------------
Manuel C
www.geocities.com/mcantoria/mc-toys.html

sig-front-top-100h.jpg
sig-left-front-100h.jpg
sig-rear-100h.jpg

Thanx guys,

NSXtasy good to hear from you. I was hoping to get a reply from you first. Glad to hear from you Manuel (the Capt. Kirk of NSXers). Hopefully I can catch up on everything at the next gathering. BTW, Has Lud gotten his HIDs installed? I wanted to get them. But since I have gone through my 2nd pair of rear wheels, I had to get my susp. parts.

Back