• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

94 Brookland Green/Tan with 62,000

Hi

My NSX is now at about 101K. It gets more TLC than my family :biggrin:

Regards

My 1993 just passed 110k miles. Just dynoed a few weekends ago at 272 at the wheels with DC headers, Taitec JGTC exhaust, Dali straight pipes, and an RM racing CF intake. Just clipped the AC belt today so that should add a few HP. Oh, I also had a messed up A/F ratio.

These cars are great.....

92 142K dynoed 273 hp... bout to get blown!!!

92 142K dynoed 273 hp... bout to get blown!!!

Hi

Let us know how that turns out. I try to avoid surfing the FI forums, but one day I will be forced to go forced :smile:

Regards

Im doing a custom Twinscrew. budget $1000
Hi

Let us know how that turns out. I try to avoid surfing the FI forums, but one day I will be forced to go forced :smile:

Regards

I am a little north of 117,700 miles on my '94 NSX, and still hovering around 132,000 miles on the '91 NSX.

1994 white nsx 50,350 miles
17/18 oz racing 3 piece mito wheels

Did you happen to buy your car recently? There was one for sale about 20 miles away from me that looked identical. Same year and everything. By the way....I love those wheels!! I have been looking for a set for 2 years, but the Mito Modular seems to be extinct now. :frown:

Hmmm this might be the same nsx.. i did get this from a guy that was from indiana.. yea the mito's look really good these are 17/18's but i would like to get wheels that are 18/19's i have my eye on the blitz technospeed Z1's =)

Hmmm this might be the same nsx.. i did get this from a guy that was from indiana.. yea the mito's look really good these are 17/18's but i would like to get wheels that are 18/19's i have my eye on the blitz technospeed Z1's =)

Was it around the Brownsburg area near Indianapolis? If it is, I guarantee that is the same car. It is a 1994, right? I think I saw it on AutoTrader.

Where are you from? I may be interested in buying your wheels from you too.

Up to about 118,816 miles now....I think by the end of next week I would like to be over 120,000 miles. Let's see what happens. :wink: :biggrin:

97 w/ 138k :D

'91 White NSX with 34,550 Miles.. :)

Back