• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

Thanks for posting that sequence. I'd have driven right past the one below if I hadn't seen yours a few days ago.

As for seeing that again, a preview for you :biggrin::

0211120848.jpg

This was taken on Kershaw Highway in SC driving from the hotel to the racetrack this morning.

WOW! Don't see that very often!!!

'95 with 26xxx.

94 with 16xxx

One of two things just happened

1.) you guys forgot the sixth digit

2.) you're so self absorbed about your non-driven car that you thought it would be a useful bragging post in the high mile thread.

If the answer was #2 then don't do that anymore, don't be that guy.

One of two things just happened

1.) you guys forgot the sixth digit

2.) you're so self absorbed about your non-driven car that you thought it would be a useful bragging post in the high mile thread.

If the answer was #2 then don't do that anymore, don't be that guy.

Following with the thought of #2 75% of the posts in here could be posted in the following thread:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154179

There seems to be a lot of confusion on what qualifies as "high mileage"

pls post your year+mileage

ill start

red -91 with 76.5k miles

/Stef

since alot of you don't read the first post...the op was asking for your individual cars' current mileage as that would indeed be its highest:wink:

I put more miles on mine in one year, than the previous two owners did in 15, not that anyone would know it.
So it is very satisfying to drive a car that was meant to be driven, if you get my point.:wink:

I put more miles on mine in one year, than the previous two owners did in 15, not that anyone would know it.
So it is very satisfying to drive a car that was meant to be driven, if you get my point.:wink:

+1 :cool:

My 00 has 88K, 28K of which was put on since Aug 2010 when I bought it. This will be one of the higher milaged NSX's by the time I'm done with it, although I'll never catch Hugh.

rackin' up the miles...:rolleyes:

I think Hugh has the high time NSX with 287,000 mi.

I don't think so. In 2003 I posted here about an owner in Ontario that was at 310,000 miles. Hugh might have the record for a high mileage Prime member. Go Hugh.......

Last edited:
if i drove to mexico 25 times i could catch hugh :cool:

I thought I saw a 300k miler sell for $17.5k on here a while back. Wonder what happened to that car... anyone know?

If the above mentioned Ontario car is Canadian, as opposed to Cali., the mileage may very likely be metricly measured!

If the above mentioned Ontario car is Canadian, as opposed to Cali., the mileage may very likely be metricly measured!

It is Ontario Canada.....which, like the rest of Canada, measures distances in km. which every knows are kanadian miles. :biggrin:

Back