• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

When I walked out this morning it was exactly 183,000 miles on my 1994 NSX, but by the time I noticed it as I was going down the driveway there was an extra tenth on the odometer. :)

c49234da.jpg

nice,mitch.your restoration has been an inspiration to us all.also, (warning-brief thread-jack) nice carbon gauge trim.i got some of that from sos.

Keep it going Hugh! Can't wait to see that thing crack 300k.

Doh! I missed a picture of 123,456 miles.
I was sitting at a stoplight, looked down and I was at 123,457. :cool:

Just passed 125,000 on the way to NSXPO 2012.:biggrin: I was so excited, didn't notice til I was there. (so no photo)

=DREW=

Damn Hugh, I figured you'd be closer to 300,000 than that by now. Have you been on holiday all summer or something?

Cheers
nigel

Damn Hugh, I figured you'd be closer to 300,000 than that by now. Have you been on holiday all summer or something?

Cheers
nigel

I have been slacking a bit lately. Haven't taken any road trips in a while since I have to care for an elderly family member. Hopefully a late October trip to The Dragon is in the cards.

Charlotte just hit 293,000 tonight.

293k.jpg

I was sharing this great thread with my wife and she mentioned that some people must drive their NSX in the rain; imagine that.

That being said; she is a wonderful woman and I still love her.

i drive mine in the rain. just rolled past 142,000 miles. i have a 2nd car, so the miles are on the low side.

I was sharing this great thread with my wife and she mentioned that some people must drive their NSX in the rain; imagine that.

That being said; she is a wonderful woman and I still love her.

....and still others drive their NSX in the rain...snow....mud...dirt....track...grass...and so on. :D

....and still others drive their NSX in the rain...snow....mud...dirt....track...grass...and so on. :D

These....Just happen

That...happens at some shows, but usually not at-speed.

These....I generally avoid

although

This...can occasionally lead to those...usually not on purpose.

Back