• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

Keep it going Hugh! Can't wait to see that thing crack 300k.

292k.jpg

do you mind listing what services you've done over the years (majors)?

Doh! I missed a picture of 123,456 miles.
I was sitting at a stoplight, looked down and I was at 123,457. :cool:

Just passed 125,000 on the way to NSXPO 2012.:biggrin: I was so excited, didn't notice til I was there. (so no photo)

=DREW=

Damn Hugh, I figured you'd be closer to 300,000 than that by now. Have you been on holiday all summer or something?

Cheers
nigel

Damn Hugh, I figured you'd be closer to 300,000 than that by now. Have you been on holiday all summer or something?

Cheers
nigel

I have been slacking a bit lately. Haven't taken any road trips in a while since I have to care for an elderly family member. Hopefully a late October trip to The Dragon is in the cards.

Charlotte just hit 293,000 tonight.

293k.jpg

I was sharing this great thread with my wife and she mentioned that some people must drive their NSX in the rain; imagine that.

That being said; she is a wonderful woman and I still love her.

i drive mine in the rain. just rolled past 142,000 miles. i have a 2nd car, so the miles are on the low side.

I was sharing this great thread with my wife and she mentioned that some people must drive their NSX in the rain; imagine that.

That being said; she is a wonderful woman and I still love her.

....and still others drive their NSX in the rain...snow....mud...dirt....track...grass...and so on. :D

....and still others drive their NSX in the rain...snow....mud...dirt....track...grass...and so on. :D

These....Just happen

That...happens at some shows, but usually not at-speed.

These....I generally avoid

although

This...can occasionally lead to those...usually not on purpose.

These....Just happen

That...happens at some shows, but usually not at-speed.

These....I generally avoid

although

This...can occasionally lead to those...usually not on purpose.

LOL! Well done on the color coding. Yeah...my NSX sees almost all types of terrain, yet is pristine. Go figure. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I am over 189,000 miles...and still on the original clutch.

Back