• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

These....Just happen

That...happens at some shows, but usually not at-speed.

These....I generally avoid

although

This...can occasionally lead to those...usually not on purpose.

LOL! Well done on the color coding. Yeah...my NSX sees almost all types of terrain, yet is pristine. Go figure. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I am over 189,000 miles...and still on the original clutch.

297K.jpg

I'm closing in on 150,000. Probably next month.

My own personal milestone will be 156,000. The car had 56,000 when I bought it, so that will be 100,000 "in the saddle" for me. :)

Just rolled 100K yesterday; 17K miles driven isn't bad for eight months of ownership!

Just rolled 100K yesterday; 17K miles driven isn't bad for eight months of ownership!

Pics or it didn't happen.:tongue:..........................J/K Congrats, I passed 100K early this year with a pic a few post up from here.

1zZlrWq.jpgp

Didn't really plan it out too well; pulled off to the shoulder on I-66 in a construction area. I'll try to plan the next high mileage update so I'm somewhere nicer.

I can just get a faint whiff of 300K but can't quite taste it yet.

View attachment 103705
Hugh, any chance you can roll into NSXPO 2013 with 300,000 reading on the clock? I am thinking you will probably be over that mark, and might have to do about 1/3 of the drive backwards!

WOW... How many pairs of tires do you go through a year?

I average about 25K miles/year these days so that translates into one pair of fronts and 2 pairs of rears.

- - - Updated - - -

Hugh, any chance you can roll into NSXPO 2013 with 300,000 reading on the clock? I am thinking you will probably be over that mark, and might have to do about 1/3 of the drive backwards!

I'll hit 300K in the next couple of weeks. If I go to NSXPO it will be well past that milestone.

- - - Updated - - -

91 Black/Ivory 33,500 miles.

This is the "high mileage thread" genius! :)

I average about 25K miles/year these days so that translates into one pair of fronts and 2 pairs of rears.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll hit 300K in the next couple of weeks. If I go to NSXPO it will be well past that milestone.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the "high mileage thread" genius! :)

Oh snap. My bad! Reading & comprehension owns me.

I have a 94' with 125,000. I ran into a guy with a 94' with 359,000 on it, that thing was ruff.

and that was miles, not Kilometers? If so, that may be a record. I've seen pictures of the 400,000km car from the old for-sale ad, but that's really "only" 249,000 miles. I should catch that this year. 359k MILES though....that's impressive.

Back