• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

I remember hearing about that one too a few years ago. Does anyone know it's current status?
The new owner was/is a member here and posted an introduction 4 years ago (below thread). He last posted about 2.5 years ago asking about climate control units, but no real mileage updates. Also, he stated in the thread that he changed out the gauge cluster, which kind of ruins the "authenticity." That's a shame.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...t-had-409k-when-it-was-sold?highlight=cluster

Also, he stated in the thread that he changed out the gauge cluster, which kind of ruins the "authenticity." That's a shame.

:frown:

323k.jpg

Charlotte Hits The 325,000 Mile Mark

With ELP's "Fanfare For The Common Man" blasting through the sound system, a very uncommon car achieved a new milestone............

325K.jpg

these cars cant die inless driver error... LOL

Hugh do you drive your NSX from your garage to the mailbox then back? I mean do you even walk at all? or do you just drive everywhere?

when you have ot mow the grass out back do you pull the mower around with the NSX till the yard is cut?

With ELP's "Fanfare For The Common Man" blasting through the sound system, a very uncommon car achieved a new milestone............

Hugh,
Congrats on the new milestone. How long have you owned Charlotte? And how long has she been on the 3.5L TT engine?

201508_001.jpg

Nowhere near to Hugh or some of you on here but even after 21 years of ownership, still very strong and healthy engine compression data.
It’s in KM so about 150K miles.
The sole owner so every single mileage was covered by myself except for the first few km covered on the proving ground before leaving the factory.

Kaz

The sole owner so every single mileage was covered by myself except for the first few km covered on the proving ground before leaving the factory.

Kaz

'Slightly jealous of this. My goal is to one day account for the majority of the miles on my NSX. That will happen at ~416,000 miles. I'm at 254,000 currently. Accrual has been slow of late, but I hope to resume normal service (long road trips, etc.) soon, starting with 'XPO in a couple of months.

I'm out of the high-mileage contest with my move to Honolulu. My rolling average for the past few months has me on track for about 26K miles a year, down from my previous 30K-ish miles a year. That said, I did just roll 171K miles. I will have to catch up when I move back to the mainland.

Back