• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

Paint looks amazing for the age and mileage, is it original and superbly detailed, or fresh paint? Keep on enjoying!

Thanks, I'm the 5th owner and in the past 10 years the front bumper, hood and front panels have been repainted. Rear bumper was replaced last year. I believe the rest to be original.

The car does have a nice patina and is aging gracefully.

During a group drive at NSX WestFest...
9ee9fcef847309de311093ced1e14aa2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

amazing..like a fine wine....

Well, we got there. Now to keep going. On the way to Lake Garnett GP Revival for a couple of light track sessions.

Congratulations and welcome to the 300K club. I have really been slacking the last few years. Charlotte is currently at 340,000 miles. She hit the 300K milestone back in the Jurassic Period in August, 2013. I'm not worthy!

300k.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to the 300K club. I have really been slacking the last few years. Charlotte is currently at 340,000 miles. She hit the 300K milestone back in the Jurassic Period in August, 2013. I'm not worthy!

View attachment 171406

Slacker. You have let me down. Only 40k miles driven in eight years. Pff. :D

I should have been here sooner, lol. Digging back through this thread, my car was only 10k miles behind Charlotte in 2008/2009. I've had a number of years doing more fixing than driving, and other years where life has gotten in the way of putting the fun miles on. Hopefully having gone through our 3rd 90k mile service this past spring I can do some serious accrual in the next year or few. Lots of racetracks I'd like to get to and none of them are very close to home, lol. Our big goal is ~416k at which point Liz and I will 'own' the majority of the miles.

Back