• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

NSXGOLF said:
I don't think so. He needs a daily driver instead of his 360.

:cool:

He has a 360 as well?? Sounds like it sits a lot in favor of the NSX. :D

NSXGOLF said:
Nope, the 360 gets driven as well. It was a replacement for his 550.

:cool:
oh_boo_hoo.gif

My higher Miler Performed flawlessly!

Earlier this month I posted a picture showing 133896. I recently tallied over 3000 with a tour from Tampa Bay to Niagara Falls and back. On the way home, I made the 1350mile non-stop trip “except for gas” in 18hours.

Just turned 140K and running better than ever!

chumch said:
june 12th was my one year aniversary with my red '91. I'm up to 9700 miles and counting.

-MC

Your '91 only has 9,700 miles?? WOW!!! How many did it have when you bought it?? :eek:

just got mine yesterday 95 with 49123 miles, as of now its got 49297 miles, took a day off doing nothing but driving without destination :D :D :D

I posted this pic in another thread a while back but if you didn't see it, here it is. NSX owned in Northern California. Has more miles on it now since this photo was taken over a year ago.

pb12.jpg

222,000 mile on eBay.

Could use some new seats, but looks pretty good!

My 91 red/black has over 336,000 miles though I cannot claim the fame to the majority of them, I have serviced this car since purchased new and I now have taken proud ownership and I am putting back some of the tlc that this car has not seen in the last 50,000 miles, but up to 286,000 mile the previous owner never missed a service, and I hope to drive my car well beyond 500,000 miles. :D

mike5261, i am curious to know what sort of maintenance, replacement of parts , and problems your nsx has required over time with that amount of mileage? was it mostly highway or city miles??

1991 with 79k

Something interesting though, I've seen a 1995 Honda Accord with a whooping 739k on it! And here the pic to prove it

07507234_7X.JPG

thats a 7 behind the needle.

At that rate, another 4 years and this guy will have all 0's again LOL.
Thats Honda reliability for yah! Thats IF its the original motor. hehe

MIKE5261 said:
My 91 red/black has over 336,000 miles though I cannot claim the fame to the majority of them, I have serviced this car since purchased new and I now have taken proud ownership and I am putting back some of the tlc that this car has not seen in the last 50,000 miles, but up to 286,000 mile the previous owner never missed a service, and I hope to drive my car well beyond 500,000 miles. :D

HOLY COW!!! If you could post a picture of that odometer, that would be great. I have always wanted to see one with REALLY high miles on it like that. Congrats!!

(*How did you come across the vehicle being for sale?)

sgvnsxrated said:
1991 with 79k

Something interesting though, I've seen a 1995 Honda Accord with a whooping 739k on it! And here the pic to prove it

07507234_7X.JPG

thats a 7 behind the needle.

At that rate, another 4 years and this guy will have all 0's again LOL.
Thats Honda reliability for yah! Thats IF its the original motor. hehe

That '7' really looks like a '2' in the pictures.... :confused:

chumch said:
june 12th was my one year aniversary with my red '91. I'm up to 9700 miles and counting.

-MC

Sounds a lot like mine ... red 91 with 12,500 kms (7767 miles). Bought mine end of July this year when it had 9233 kms (5737 miles). I've put more miles in the 2 1/2 months I have had the car than the previous owner did in the last 10 years. Nice to know that with regular maintenance, I should have many trouble free miles of driving pleasure to look forward to. :)

Back