• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

MIKE5261 said:
lets put it this way I have less than 10K total investment to date ;)

:eek: :eek: WOW!! That is AMAZING!! If he in fact sold it to you for that $2,500 I will offer you $5,000 for it right now. :D

Great story. I am glad that you now get to have the joys of NSX ownership. By the way, how are the seat bolsters holding up after all those miles??

MIKE5261 said:
driver seat bolster servere wear but soon to be replaced, car is not for sale last offer I had was 20k and I passed :biggrin:

I am glad that you are keeping it and caring for it, and not trying to turn a quick profit on the car. To me that means the car has a proper enthusiast owner. :)

Almost a year now, got it last Feb. 20, 2003. As of now it has 26,636.2. It is my daily driver, I was going to keep G35 as the daily driver, but decided to let the wife use the G35. The 03 G35 has over 72K on it, it was my daily driver before the NSX.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! If the leather on the seats are in bad shape, you may want to consider getting it replaced entirely with new leather. A bunch of us went with the group buy from North West Auto who do custom interiors, and you can get brand new leather seat covers for under $1000. The quality is incredible and I've been very satisfied with the results, even though my seats weren't all that bad to begin with.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35149&page=3&pp=50

Time for an update since it has been over a year since the last post in this thread...where is everyone at??

1991 NSX ~ 123,502 miles
1994 NSX ~ 105,719 miles

Meeyatch1 said:
Time for an update since it has been over a year since the last post in this thread...where is everyone at??

1991 NSX ~ 123,502 miles
1994 NSX ~ 105,719 miles
'91 nsx ~31,xxx miles

NSX-Tuner said:
Silverstone/Onyx, 2005, 75.7 miles. Yes that's correct! :D I take delivery on it tomorrow. I'm very encourage with the miles you guys are getting out of these cars.

Update: It's been just over a year since I picked up my '05. It's now got about 12,750 miles on it.

Just turned 60,000 miles a few weeks back. I'm moving further and further away from being a garage queen.:smile:

91 with 91K miles. Daily driven. Worn driver seat bolster. Engine runs rich and will diagnose the problem later.

ok i just turned 350130 miles this weekend still running strong, had to replace 1 spool valve since after 2 attempts at resealing didnot work next project is to paint the hood and fenders :biggrin:

MIKE5261 said:
ok i just turned 350130 miles this weekend still running strong, had to replace 1 spool valve since after 2 attempts at resealing didnot work next project is to paint the hood and fenders :biggrin:

AWESOME!! I cannot wait to see 400,000 miles on your NSX. Go for it!! :biggrin: :cool:

MIKE5261 said:

Please post pics of this car! I want to see some detailed pics of what it looks like after that many miles.

Back