• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

I'll be rolling past 130K some time this month.

I'm still crying in my beer at missing the chance a few months ago to get a picture of the odo at 123456.7 miles (with the tach at 8). I'd been planning that for a year and then drove right past the milestone somewhere in middle Tennessee. Realized it a couple miles down the road, but too late is too late. :(

I'll be rolling past 130K some time this month.

I'm still crying in my beer at missing the chance a few months ago to get a picture of the odo at 123456.7 miles (with the tach at 8). I'd been planning that for a year and then drove right past the milestone somewhere in middle Tennessee. Realized it a couple miles down the road, but too late is too late. :(

he he.. I feel for you. That would have been one fantastic image, especially with the tach at 8k.

he he.. I feel for you. That would have been one fantastic image, especially with the tach at 8k.

Sorry for offtopic of NSX's but I have a pic of my M3 at 77,777.7...I just have to find it. I was on the freeway and pulled over (safely) so I could snag a pic :biggrin:. Unfortunately the number did not turn the vehicle into a lucky car as I was "P.I.T" maneuvered by a car that lost control on a long sweeping right turn :frown:.

bought it two years ago with 70k on the clock and it is now at 93k and I am trying to keep it there as long as possible until I can get around to doing the water pump and timing belt service...with a move and new job in the near future it seems as though I will be short on time for a little while.

That being said, I am certain that I will take her out for a few spins before I tear her down.

<---- Such a bad owner

95 w/ 110,500 - 48,000 put on the clock under my ownership over 4 yrs 3 mo.

Photo turning the century mark below:

DSCN0348.jpg

MCANO get out there and do an interior cleaning LOL

she needs more love than that...

Here's mine from September..

attachment.php

I'm surprised I got a pic that good (and didn't crash) considering I was using my digital SLR while driving down the street.

Attachments

• 88,888 miles.jpg
    88,888 miles.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 720
300,000 mi getting closer !
I should be back to Lantana later next week if the Indy car thing doesn't work out.
We'll have to get together.
Oh yeah, '92 GPW 32,320 mi.
The NSX is stored up here in Indy until I can get settled again but I have a new Prelude 4WS.

Cheers
nigel

Last edited:
300,000 mi getting closer !
I should be back to Lantana later next week if the Indy car thing doesn't work out.
We'll have to get together.
The NSX is stored up here in Indy until I can get settled again but I have a new Prelude 4WS.

Cheers
nigel

Dude...I live in Indy and have never seen your car.

Gonna be a long time before I see this again...

View attachment 83769

Thanks for posting that sequence. I'd have driven right past the one below if I hadn't seen yours a few days ago.

As for seeing that again, a preview for you :biggrin::

0211120848.jpg

This was taken on Kershaw Highway in SC driving from the hotel to the racetrack this morning.

Back