• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

I have over 152,000 miles on my Honda-reliable 1994 daily-driver NSX, although my annual mileage has dropped to only about 6000 per year, down from 18,000 per year with my old commute. Over 100,000 miles on the same set of brake pads. I keep having my expert tech check the brake pads - he keeps declining to take my money to replace them.:smile:

I should hit 100,000 in my 97 NSX in about 1-2 months. I'll post a pic when I do.
Bought it 4 years ago with 42,000 miles on it. No issues.

Hi

In january of 2009 I posted in this thread. I had 108k miles then. I was out in the garage yesterday and I saw that she had about 112k miles now.

I did a valve check as planned last year. I didn't have a leak from one of the camplugs. It was the "toppdekselpakningen"/"topcoversealing" which was leaking a little. It got changed when I did the valve check so she is as strong as ever now.

I see from my post back in january of 2009 that I wanted to buy myself a Acura RSX Type S as a winter/daily beater. Well that plan was not possible to do as I have to have orange sideblinkers at the back. So now the plan is a 2009 Honda Civic SI coupe with Honda Factory Performance and a double din navi.

I had new electrones in my battery yesterday and they worked as she started like a charm. The Tubi was as lovely as I remebered it to be. Still about 2-3 weeks until she is taken out of winter-hibernation.

Regards

I just hit 67000 after 2 yrs ownership, bought it with 64000, guess i have to start driving her more often, however my bike always wins thhe fight on sunny days.

1995 NSX-T black/black: 148k and climbing if the weather permits

'92, white, 69,500
2nd owner, bought it in 2000 w/22K miles on it
I definitely drive it more than my predessor.

i bought my 02 with about 41000 miles. I am the 5th owner and have already put more miles on it in 8 months than everyone else did the two years roughly they had it. She now has 51000 on the clock.

Not posted for a while, so update from my 91 in the UK:

Now showing 152,000:smile:

Just rolled over to 203K on my 91

Dropping the engine for a quick freshen up and timing belt in a week or two.

I bought mine with 41,900 on the odo and it now has, after almost a year, 46,350 +/-. I'm driving it about what I thought I would with a 7 mile commute each way. At this rate it should be a low miler for a while. I'm driving it every nice day though and that's a lot of em here in Atlanta!

Bought it at 79,XXX in 2008 and now have 82,XXX. It is a weekend only car, mostly for cruises and NSXCA events (and eventually track time :D). Once I get the alarm sorted, I will be more comfortable taking it out and about.

With only a bit over 173,000 miles on my 1994 NSX, I feel like I am so far behind in my driving. Buying my E63 has kept me out of the NSX for a long time.

Back