• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What to do with Sadam's old cars, start your own drift school.

I think we have some Darwin Award winners among that crowd. :D

prova4re said:
I think Neo was filiming this funny drift video.

:D
No idea why they have matrix at the start. Those takes might be from the Iraqi edition of Matrix Reloaded's freeway chase sequence. :p They refilmed it for the Iraqi audiences. They used Saddam as Agent Smith - with all his clones. :p

Maybe if they had more cars and drift schools, there would be less bombings? :confused: :p

That was a great clip! (esp. that first car BOUNCING into the air!) thanks for sharing!

Anarchy at it finest:eek: That society is almost too far to help. With today's most recent catastrophe (2nd beheading) those people disgust me and I could only hope for the Karma that they believe in to strike back hard and swift. Judgement is only a nuke away. I know that is harsh, but their primitive behavior and unrelenting brutality towards innocent people(Americans and foreigners alike) is getting really old. Contain them to their own land and cut off their trade agreements, they will self destruct.

it's not IRAQ...

hmmm, the vid' isn't of Iraq... It's more than likely of Bahrain (which is a stone throw from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is less restrictive w/ their citizens). The email is matrix_sa_13... [sa = SaudiArabia]

Nonetheless a bunch of idiots w/o a doubt.... :eek:

'Prime masses, just remember... it's the government of those countries who welcome the US and other foreigners. But these same gov'ts are notorious for lack of civil liberties, rights, and general freedoms. The objection of the few heinous individuals/organizations out there is to their gov'ts policies & agendas & so forth. So therefore they displace their angst out on what will give them notoriety... namely the people/outsiders chummy w/ the undesired gov't officials & classes in place.

Let's remove the pervasive ignorant thinking. Decadence & brutality is a two-way street. It takes two hands to clap, blah blah blah...

:eek:

(two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts do... :p)

SNDSOUL said:
I know that is harsh, but their primitive behavior and unrelenting brutality towards innocent people(Americans and foreigners alike) is getting really old. Contain them to their own land and cut off their trade agreements, they will self destruct.

I hope you're targeting that stupid remark towards those within the corrupt government and the small terrist cells within the country and not ALL inhabitants of the country... If you are then continue to read.....

That's the most ignorant remark I've heard in years. You are a real piece of work. How about we contain you in an "island" so that we don't have to deal with your neo-Hitler type remarks. Remember... Hitler said many similar things about the Jews...

eg9 said:
I hope you're targeting that stupid remark towards those within the corrupt government and the small terrist cells within the country and not ALL inhabitants of the country... If you are then continue to read.....

That's the most ignorant remark I've heard in years. You are a real piece of work. How about we contain you in an "island" so that we don't have to deal with your neo-Hitler type remarks. Remember... Hitler said many similar things about the Jews...

The Jews didnt bomb anyone, didnt use cars to kill and didnt behead innocent people for spite.

Yes the remark is directly aimed at the ignorant terrorist, but I also cannot look past the embracement the majority have for bin Laden beliefs and the blatent disregard they show for the opportunities that EVERYONE is giving. So many people are trying to give them a better life and still they fight???
The civilization as a whole seems so programed Anti-American that they cannot see all the good that could come from this.

You are right, it is a stupid remark, but it stems from my reaction to stupid actions from stupid people.

I am not the only one that feels this way
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34702

Last edited:
Nuke those basterds! Some people here in the States worry how we put thongs on the prisoners head to humiliate them is awful. I rather get humiliated than getting my head chopped off because some god says so.

I know its brutal, but I came from a war-torn country in Asia. Sometimes when one is soo disillusioned, death is the only way. I hate hearing comments such as, "..But we are not like them"

Have you ever seen your family member get shot in the head cause they wear glasses? (In Asia, time of war, one who wears reading glasses is a indication that he/she can read, thus educated- the government wants to wash all educated citizen in the effort to turn into communist system.

Reality sucks ;[

Reminds me of the IRAQ video of the guy drifting the stolen F355.

And today I was listening to AM 620 WTMJ Milwaukee and they were having this huge crisis because of kids "cruising" and cranking car stereos etc. Man anything but a Democracy is Anarchy. Someone needs to be Big Brother (the U.S.A.) because if we don't NOW, 3/4 of the world could be like this video, and we will be run off the planet by these careless countries that are lawless.

T Bell said:
Reminds me of the IRAQ video of the guy drifting the stolen F355...

Was that the one where the car had no front bumper?? That car was stolen??

Vizal said:
Reality sucks ;[

I don't pretend to know what kind of hardships you have been through, but, do yourself a favor and read what you wrote.

You come from a war-torn country. What if you had not been able to leave and live in California? Based on your logic, it is ok to nuke everyone in a crisis area, therefore you would have been nuked along with everyone else. How many other innocent people would die with your approach?

nkb said:
I don't pretend to know what kind of hardships you have been through, but, do yourself a favor and read what you wrote.

You come from a war-torn country. What if you had not been able to leave and live in California? Based on your logic, it is ok to nuke everyone in a crisis area, therefore you would have been nuked along with everyone else. How many other innocent people would die with your approach?

Very nice catch

Having said that, Vizal , I don't appreciate being called a bastard me and my friends and my family. We had nothing to do with 911 or Iraq or Afghanistan and we don't support terrorism despite the misleading claims of 99.9% of the media of the US.

If you have trouble believing that, then next time you have a vacation, come to KSA and I'll meet you here and let you see the people you want to nuke.

It's very funny. The US calls for freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of living and now they want all Muslims to live the life they see as being perfect just because a bunch of twisted terrorists are running around these days. Why doesn't the US stand by its own words? Why are all Muslims being prosecuted for what a minority terrorists are doing (and yeah they are minority no matter what the US media claims).

One more thing, why are these racist posts allowed to go on? I thought political and religions discussions were not allowed here.

This one goes to the administrators of this forum. Either stop these attacks on Muslims and Arabs or ill start opening threads defending Muslims and Arabs and ill also start posting threads of Islam Vs Christianity. And ill also invite a couple of my friends to this forum (just to even up the competition) and let's turn this forum into a debate forum over currant international affairs? What do you say? If not, then keep this forum professional I', sick and tired of all the insults I get here for things I had nothing to do with.

Back