• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

Sorry that my parts awake emotions and greediness. :smile:

Here is the newest part for a customer in UK, an very exclusive PiP. (Only 3 Procar units does exist worldwide)

RHD 2D cf centerconsole

Hope you like it

We have the complete PiP line up for RHD available now (production time ~ 2 months)

photo-11854-32729055.jpg

photo-11855-07d2692f.jpg

photo-11856-a4444ed6.jpg

photo-11857-70695bda.jpg

photo-11858-6aed1f50.jpg

Last edited:
Some more parts are produced for the RHD NSX customer

The glove box lid, think its an amazing looking part.

photo-11861-aa38ed72.jpg

photo-11862-4399e65b.jpg

Als the RHD knee bolster part.

photo-11871-b1c9e3da.jpg

photo-11870-a0a7e535.jpg

Stay tuned for more amazing interior parts.
No wrong promises, no time delay, you simply can expect the perfect customer service (also on weekends) and superb part quality.
There is nothing comparable at the market, really.......thats our claim.

You guys have to read my thead exactly! :smile:

ALL PROCAR 'PIP' (Procar interior parts) cf parts needs OEM parts in exchange, (meens you have to send original parts with intact brackets or mounting holes) no matter if these parts are for LHD or RHD!

This is a small overview from the last bich of RHD cf parts, which I made....not all are produced you.
Sorry for the poor quality, not enough light at night...... :smile:

photo-11872-6692753a.jpg

photo-11873-b87dd41c.jpg

Last edited:
My GAWD. Just beautiful pieces. I wish I was rich.

Small preview of the newest Procar PIP's, the rear cf bulkheads for left and right side.

Production is not planed yet.
The prototypes are installed at the Procar NSX now.

photo-11875-eed56b54.jpg

Holy crap, Detlef! Your work is outstanding as usual. Great looking parts. I too wish I was rich. I really, really, really want one of your hoods and trunks.

Thanks.

I hope to provide you soon with better pictures, because these ones dont shows the real quality and loook from that parts.

The last part into the actual production, the rear upper cf bulkhead part actually gets the high gloss finish.
After that the NSX-R JDM Reacro seats will be mounted and than the car is drivable.

I plan to produce a professional photo shoot very soon, so I can provide you all with 'good' pictures. :smile:

Stuff is so nice but also very expensive AND you have to give up your parts so no returing your car back to stock ever. They have amazing quality and craftsmanship though

After some more days of hard work, the last part from the PiP collection, the upper lining rear bulkhead its produced and gets as last step the high gloss finish.
We wanna introduce that part next week, so after that, the Recaro JDM NSX-R seats can be installed again and the NSX is ready for some car shows and driving fun.

Stay tuned.

Stuff is so nice but also very expensive AND you have to give up your parts so no returing your car back to stock ever. They have amazing quality and craftsmanship though

I agree. For the price of the parts I think its worth learning how to do it yourself. No offense to Procar Specials...they are no doubt top notch and worth the money because of the quality.

I have a NA1 Procar hood, fitment is perfect, much better over the other brands out there.

Well, we've heard that too :smile:

In the meanwhile we have to say, that we are working 7 days a week, also at weekend days.
E-mails and PM's will be repeated after 12 hours latest, also at weekend days.....noone else provide that.

A big order for PIP RHD parts is produced and will be shipped today.
photo-11883-985abb10.jpg

In the meanwhile, another Procar cf LHD 2pcs armrest with NSX-R logo is produced
photo-11885-c3fb2747.jpg

photo-11886-e53b436a.jpg

photo-11887-7b1663ca.jpg

Another small cf part is produced, special customer order
tank release cf cover

photo-11888-df4cac4b.jpg

More armrests and 2D centerconsoles are actually in production process.
Til now, all customers wanted the NSX-R Logo under the clearcoat.

photo-11889-6b356608.jpg

This is our favourite version
photo-11890-73dbb7f5.jpg

1 more new Procar cf PIP project is nearly finished now, more pictures next few days.....stay tuned.

Back