• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

I did some weight reducing and a performance upgrade.
The actual NSX weight is 1.265 kg (2.783 lbs)

NSX-R steering wheel kit with quick release
NSX-R Recaro seats with electrical adjustment (seat rails)
NSX-R shift boot and knob
NSX-R engine cover
NSX-R suspension
NSX-R brake kit
NSX-R wheels
NSX-R tires
NSX-R Procar cf wing
Procar LeMans GT cf diffusor
Procar cf front wing
MUGEN ECU
Procar cf airbox
Procar cf fender scoop
Procar air intake funel
cf side vents
cf B pillars
Fujitsubo GT headers
Random catalytic converters
Taitec GT lightweight

134-3436_IMG.JPG

134-3419_IMG.JPG

Next project are:
Procar NSX-R cf hood
Procar cf engine vent

Very nice and clean!
I like !

very nice!

I really like the rear diffusor.. anyone know where to get one?

2783 lbs! Now, that's what I'm talking about! Awesome!

Detlef, nice shots... thanks for the pics.

One thing I'm wondering when I look at your wheel nuts, you seems like using the stock 92 nuts, pls be careful, you should have get the diff. lug nuts, as I downloaded the nsx-r wallpaper from honda jp website, they are using a diff kind of lug nuts on the R than the stock one.

I hope I'm wrong on this...

NeoNSX: You'll win this bet - I'm one of the witnesses, although I must confess that I liked the older (silver) wheels better than the white ones together with the red colour of the car. But that's just my own humble taste.

BTW: The lightweight competition goes on - my car's at 1.240 kg with full tank (w/o driver) and will loose some more grammes - I just ordered a Taitec NSX-R CF hood via SoS. Pics will be posted after installation.

Seat cover is Alcantara.
Its a very modest material.
Quality of this seat is fantastic, which can be expected for that price.
The cf buckets are made in germany at Recaro Keiper.
The rest seems to be made in japan.
I have detailed pictures from these seats, but not from the webside.
The electrical seat rails worked without modifications.

Procar Specials said:
Thats the front look.
The NSX-R cf hood and a closed front underbody cf plate will be the next steps.

I have to say your car is extremely nice and have everything i wanted very badly. Especially the cf NSXR style wing and NSXR wheel. I am looking forward for the installed NSXR hood pictures, please post more picture once you get the hood install. I hope eventually my car will be like yours!!:)

What did you guys do to get your cars that light? I mean, other than the adding the parts that you already listed in your post?

type-r seats

Is the whole seat alcantara or just the center of the seat and also is the center of the seat perferated? Also, can you post some more close up pics of the seats?

Thanks, Frank

<B>NSX-Racer</B> : I agree with you on the rims. I personally would prefer silver rims on a red NSX (largely for practical reasons; as if silver isn't hard enough to keep clean :D), but i LOVE white rims on white NSX's. Eg. <B>Guus (Mothergoose)</B> had a beautiful setup like that.

BTW, what do i get for winning that bet? :D More pix??? High-res??? ;)

NSX-Racer said:
BTW: The lightweight competition goes on - my car's at 1.240 kg with full tank (w/o driver) and will loose some more grammes - I just ordered a Taitec NSX-R CF hood via SoS. Pics will be posted after installation.

If that NSX-R loses anymore weight the Type-R will mean <B>NSX</B>-Ano<B>R</B>exic!!! :D :D :D

i think that CF hood will look really good. a beautiful finishing touch....for now :rolleyes:

Back