• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Discount OEM parts

Greetings all,
I used to use Tracy at Gunn Acura for discounts on OEM parts, but I guess they are not in that business anymore. But I just found an Acura dealer in Augusta Georgia that is quoting me great prices. So If you need parts try Joe at Acura of Augusta at (800) 851-5158.

Tom Croly

Tom,

How do their prices compare with Eric Milam's (Niello Acura) prices with the discount for members of the NSX Club of America?

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 25 March 2002).]

I used Eric at Niello for replacement of some irrating flying horn buttons (long story) and he came thru wonderfully. 30% off and great customer service.

Thanks Eric.

Originally posted by Ponyboy:
I used Eric at Niello for replacement of some irrating flying horn buttons (long story) and he came thru wonderfully. 30% off and great customer service.

Thanks Eric.

I'll second that, Eric goes the extra mile and has excellent follow-up.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

I also agree Eric is very prompt with your order and usually has the parts in stock but only talk to him do NOT talk to " Guy " the other parts person.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Originally posted by Steven Spanbauer:
I also agree Eric is very prompt with your order and usually has the parts in stock but only talk to him do NOT talk to " Guy " the other parts person.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I second that. The other parts "Guy", who assured me he knows NSX parts as well, didn't know jack. Go straight to Eric, he's a great guy and actually follows up and even calls you!

I've used MARIN ACURA in CA for 25% off if you're a member of NSXCA. They are very nice and great to work with. Look in NSX DRIVER magazine for contact info.

I've used Eric from Niello and Tim from Ray Laks both before. I live in California so if I get anything from Eric I'm also hit with sales tax. Everything I get now is from Tim at Ray Laks. He's a great guy with top notch service. He's also in New York so no sales tax for me!

Back