• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Repair / Refinishing in the Bay Area

Does anyone know of a good shop to have OEM wheels repaired / refinished?

I have a 1996 NSX-T with the titanium colored wheels. The front wheels have a few scratches that I would like repaired.

Please let me know. Thanks!

hey dudro,
I know this shop in Campbell called "Wheel Technique" I believe it's on Winchester near San Tomas Expressway. They did an excellent job on my M3's wheels---it was damaged after hitting a pothole. Ask for Jeff, he's done a lot of wheels from exotic cars such as Ferrari, Lotus...etc. If you pay cash, they will give you a better deal, but you have to bring the car in on Saturday. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Charles

"If you pay cash, they will give you a better deal, but you have to bring the car in on Saturday."

Sounds to me like someone is getting paid Under-the-Table.
wink.gif

I called them and they asked that I call back on Monday for a referral. I do not think that they perform rim repairs any longer.

I will post more information after I call them back on Monday.

David

David,

The other thing that u can do is to go to Don's at Hilltop Auto Service in Daly city. He can send the wheels out to get it refinished for about $100 a wheel. The downside is the turnaround time. It usually takes 2 days.

It is very hard to match the paint on the wheels if u have them refinish just 1. Since the NSX wheels (that particular year) is not a common color.

Back