• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tan Interior with Black Floor Mats

Does anyone have any pictures of a Tan-colored Interior with Black Floormats (especially the Zanardi Mats)??

If anyone has pictures of a Monte Carlo Blue with Tan interior and black mats... that would be great... I'd like to see how they look and maybe purchase the black mats if they look good!

The biggest problem with the lighter interior color is that there is already too much black in the interior. I consider mine ('91 red/ivory) a black interior with ivory colored seats. I'm glad I've got the ivory floor mats - the interior is supposed to be mostly ivory, not black.

Follow the link for a pic of a black mat in a tan interior sent to me from Hrant (he sells custom mats).
http://www.geocities.com/msidhu33/pics/index.html

I actually have a pair on order right now. Will post more pics after I get them.

BTW - can someone kindly explain how to insert pics into posts?

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Soulstice (edited 30 March 2002).]

Hey that's my car with a copyright picture .... where are my royalties .........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

In fact when you put the oem next to the black, you will be amazed how gray the oem is .......

By the may MS, yours were already shipped
smile.gif

Cheers

Originally posted by Soulstice:
BTW - can someone kindly explain how to insert pics into posts?

If it's a picture you have, you must post it on a publicly-available website somewhere. If it's a picture that is on a website, you can find the file name by right-mouse-clicking on it and clicking on "properties" to find the website address (URL) of the picture.

Once you have the website address of the picture, you can include it in your post so that it looks like this (don't use any spaces in it though):

blah blah blah here is the picture

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 30 March 2002).]

Thanx for the help nsxtasy, however it seems geocities doesn't let you directly link to pics. You have to create an index page first and link to that index page.

Oh well...I tried.

And thanx for the heads up, Hrant. I'll be waiting for 'em!

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Soulstice (edited 31 March 2002).]

My black mats came in yesterday. So here are the pics I promised: http://www.geocities.com/msidhu33/pics/index.html

(BTW - I took out Hrant's pic to avoid legal action...
biggrin.gif
)

Final verdict: I highly recommend anyone to see Hrant if you are in the market for custom mats. He's quick, friendly, AND helpful. The mats themselves are quality work, look great, and fit perfectly. The whole ordering process was a snap. Less than 3 weeks after he received my order, the mats were on my doorstep. Couldn't be any easier.

I'm not affiliated, but wanted to give credit where credit's due.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T

Back