• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Product Release: The F16 canopy car cover!

Yes indeedy, this cat has nine lives!

In its latest incarnation, the compact microfiber car cover has gone back to its roots and taken the queues from the F16 which inspired the NSX. Furthermore, NSX owners no longer have to envy Corvette or Porsche owners who can have vendors pour with similar product options. And given our smaller community, we were able to offer this new product at the same volume price we offer to the Corvettes! Price is $70 without embroidery and $75 with embroidery; it comes with a storage bag too and shipping within 48 contiguous states is included in the price. California sales tax of 7.75% applies.

Check it our here and make sure you click on the GO link to see creative promotion!

http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1657

Now you can appreciate how comments sent in private e-mails end up masquerading as marketing promotion ... LOL!

Perhaps it is time that I note publicly what I have said privately to all who have inquired. For the last 18 plus months, Mark Johnson at DaliRacing has been hosting and processing all KHrant Enterprises products for free; yes free! So you can order either through me direct or through DaliRacing with more options for payment. But should you go through DaliRacing, buy another trinket or two so I continue to post my products there for free ;-)

A final note about our most recent product released a month ago. The stacked tire covers are going very fast! In fact we are on our second shipment. We just signed up a leading European warehouse distributor (using 3 letter of the alphabet, and the first letter is next to the first ..... hint hint) put a big initial stocking order for their dealers/clients. And as a further hint, their retail price is not better than what we are offering the much smaller NSX community ;-)

Cheers,

Hrant

KHrant Enterprises
NSX-T 98 Black/Tan

Last edited:
Veleno said:
How big and where is the embroidery? Can we get it as wide as the front windshield?

Hi Richard. The embroidery would be centered and located just below the rear view mirror, about 1/3 from the top, and would be the same 8" silhouette design we have on the full car cover. Subtle but enough to give it some character. This is the same template used for all the canopy car covers.

I will post a picture once I get one with a logo or master the art of putting the logo on the cover the way DaliRacing has it for the single tire cover.

HTH

Last edited:
Cannot tell from the pictures, how is it fastened to the car? Will it blow-off in the wind?

TIA

Thanks Ryan. SS_MD, if the pics are not clear, here is the run down.

The rears are secured with two 6" overlapping Velcro that loop using the two outermost engine venting fins.

The side mirrors are secured with a 3/4" wide heavy duty commercial elastic band that rests on the base of the mirrors tightly. You really have to stretch to install or remove. The band is double stitched to the fabric along the length of the mirror base.

The front is secured with the two windshiled wiper blades. You just lift the blades and the fabric will slide under it.

The initial version had a V commercial elastic band that came down from both sides of the doors and secured to the underbody with a hook. This was instead of the elastic band around the base of the mirrors. I found that to be prone to snapping and thus causing either injury to oneself or to the body/paint. So I eliminated it. This is the only area that theoretically might be prone to some lift but I doubt enough to cause a problem at moderate winds; I will test it when we get over the 100+F weather ...... If this is a concern to you, we can attach the V elastic band back as long as you are willing to sign a waiver ;)

HTH

F16 canopy car cover . . . still available anywhere? ? ?

Hrant,

Do you still sell these F16 canopy covers?

I have a buddy with one but doesn't remember where he got it. I'm guessing through you.

You may not get on here NSXPrime much anymore. I don't get on very often. Mostly check NSX Prime or other NSX FB sites.

Thanks,

Rod

PS. I'll try to login more often to see if you reply.

Back