• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for shop in San Fran

Hello fellow drivers, I am new to San Fran and the NSX as well. I am looking for a local shop to work on my 91. I had a bad experience with the Marin Acura dealer and I looking for someone in the city. Any advise. What about a local club? I have several questions about the little noises the car makes, so a trustworthy mechanic would be appreciated

I use Foreign Affair in Santa Clara exclusively. The owner used to race for Honda and he drives a Comptech Supercharged NSX. Even let me drive it! Their work is METICULOUS!
Talk to Kevin or Steve at (408) 727-4884.
Ken Crowell
91 Silver/Black
FSTR N U

If you are looking for some place close to the city then I can recommend Hill Top Auto Service in Daly city. The owner and head mechanic is experienced NSX tech and service many NSX in the area. check his website:
http://www.hilltopautoservice.com/

George Wang

Don Lam is still in charge at Hilltop!

Okay, I admit it - I just wanted to bump a topic that was over eleven years old. :biggrin:

Don Lam is still in charge at Hilltop!

Okay, I admit it - I just wanted to bump a topic that was over eleven years old. :biggrin:

Wonder what ever happened to the OP? Registered right at the beginning of 'Prime, one post, and then gone.

I would want a guy who works on so many NSXs that he's familiar with the common problems, the short cuts, and the "gotchas". That's Don, at Hilltop.

Jim is back at Belmont Auto Center in Belmont, no longer at Sunnyvale Acura.

1250 Old County Rd
Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 592-3657

They go under the separate name Belmont Car Center and also under the name of the body shop at the same location Cologne Auto Body.
He is still the best.

Back