• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Nsx Blk $35k, Jh4na1280st000415

JVD

I have a 1995 Acura NSX-T Automatic, Black, 72K miles, serviced by Acura Dealership. Transmission has a warranty on it (rare). Vehicle is in excellent condition; most people think it is a 2000 because the paint is so beautiful. I have 18 inch chrome rims mounted. Yes, I still have the factory rim and tires. The vehicle is low in the front so it has the normal rock chips. You would have to look hard to see chips. I will either sell this vehicle or put it up for the winter. I am not pressed. I will sell it for 35K. If you are interested, I will be available to show the vehicle on 24 Oct 04. You can call me on my cell starting right now if you want to validate your cashiers check or cash (910) 261-8660. Serious inquiry only.

Acura Service Manager standing by to answer any maintence questions. thanks.

James

Last edited:
Hello Bill,

Yes I do have pictures but they are on my desktop computer at home. I am currently out of town. The vehicle is in Greenville, SC. I can send you some pics on or about 22 Oct 04 when I return to my house. In the mean time feel free to call me about the vehicle (910) 261-8660. I have five other people in line to buy. I just need to return home and make the sale. It's gonna come down to who can deliver certified cash to my bank. Your chances of finding this type of vehicle out side of going to a dealer auction is slim to none. I am selling to buy a 911 Porch. Good luck.

James

Back