• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX at Honda Collection Hall: Post 1

I was in Japan last month on business and stayed an extra day just to visit the Honda Collection Hall. Totally awesome. Please enjoy the NSX photos I captured. I would love to have a kit like the one on th Lemans NSX.

Attachments

• HondaCollectionHall_093_lr.jpg
    HondaCollectionHall_093_lr.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • HondaCollectionHall_098_lr.jpg
    HondaCollectionHall_098_lr.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,189
  • HondaCollectionHall_099_lr.jpg
    HondaCollectionHall_099_lr.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,170
  • HondaCollectionHall_100_lr.jpg
    HondaCollectionHall_100_lr.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,162
Last edited:
Awesome pics. Seriously. The NSX with black wheels is the 1995 Le Mans GT2 winner. And the one with gold wheels is the 650hp twin turbo NSX that was built to compete with the McLaren F1 but dropped out a few laps in after having clutch problems.

Again, awesome pics.

Ponyboy said:
Awesome pics. Seriously. The NSX with black wheels is the 1995 Le Mans GT2 winner. And the one with gold wheels is the 650hp twin turbo NSX that was built to compete with the McLaren F1 but dropped out a few laps in after having clutch problems.

Again, awesome pics.

The body on the one with Gold wheels is awesome, especially the rear quarter.

hondaholic said:
The body on the one with Gold wheels is awesome, especially the rear quarter.
I like it too, especially the airscoop. Is it me or is the airscoop larger than the airscoop of the NSX with the black wheels?

hondaholic said:
I would love to have a kit like the one on th Lemans NSX.

You may get your wish. I was just looking at the post from procar specials in this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44011

When I noticed this comment

The NSX-R hoods Spec 1.1 and 1.2
for NA 1 (pushup headlights)
will be introduced in 2 months
....and for all the racers there will be a 3 kg ultralight prototype hood
Than Procar start with the 94' LeMans NSX cf body parts

However, it may be a little pricey judging by the fact that their cf hood is $3000 US and $500 for shipping/handling.

BTW, the comptech widebody kit looks somewhat like the LeMans car.

hondaholic said:
I was in Japan last month on business and stayed an extra day just to visit the Honda Collection Hall. Totally awesome. Please enjoy the NSX photos I captured. I would love to have a kit like the one on th Lemans NSX.

Were there any Zanardi Editions at the Collection Hall?

Back