• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx type r wheel option????

just bought another book today about supercars and thier was a nsx type r in thier. the book says supercars on the cover with a ferrari f50. anyway, the nsx r
was a na1 and had alloy wheels that i have never seen before. the wierd part was thier was a horse with wings in the middle of it and did not say honda anywhere. they even had a close up of the wheel and said how they were great wheels and very light wieght. has anyone heard or seen these wheels before. the way these wheels looked was they were completely closed except for 5 holes that went around the center cap of the wheel. :confused: i dont know any one seen these??

Is this the book on ebay? If not, what's the isbn so I can order it. Or, how about I send you some funds to buy and ship the book to me? Got pictures?

Thanks

A search of books on Amazon using the word Supercars comes up with 71 matches. The following books were on the first two pages (first 20 matches out of 71); there are others on later pages in addition to these:

Supercars, by Graham Robson

0760315620.01._PIdp-schmooS,TopRight,7,-26_PE32_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Supercars: The Road & Track Guide to Cars of Exceptional Speed, Power and Beauty, by Road & Track

2850188166.01._PE37_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Supercars: The World's Most Exotic Sports Cars, by Craig Cheetham

0760316856.01._PIdp-schmooS,TopRight,7,-26_PE34_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Supercars, by John Lamm

0760307946.01._PIdp-schmooS,TopRight,7,-26_PE32_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fantastic Supercars: Racing Cars for the Road
by Serge Bellu

184425111X.01._PE34_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Supercars (Pocket Gems), by Tessa Krailing, Barron's Publishing, Barrons Educational Series

(no photo available)

Supercars: The World's Top Performance Machines, by Richard Gunn

(no photo available)

Japanese Supercars, by Terry Jackson

(no photo available)

ya there is alot of books not sure which one. none that show pictures. i will go home and take some pictures of the book cover and the nsx type r and i will post them on a new thread. probably tommorow or thursday.

THATS THE BOOK click on supercars:the worlds most exotic sports cars, by craig cheetham. you can see if you click view inside this book you will see were it says honda. i am goin to post pictures of the nsx r part on friday

just bought another book today about supercars and thier was a nsx type r in thier. the book says supercars on the cover with a ferrari f50. anyway, the nsx r
was a na1 and had alloy wheels that i have never seen before. the wierd part was thier was a horse with wings in the middle of it and did not say honda anywhere. they even had a close up of the wheel and said how they were great wheels and very light wieght. has anyone heard or seen these wheels before. the way these wheels looked was they were completely closed except for 5 holes that went around the center cap of the wheel. :confused: i dont know any one seen these??

Well... from your description... Do they look like this?:

Azev1.jpg

Last edited:
Back