• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

clear bra installer/shop recommendation?

I didn't find anything through my search here, but I am hoping someone could recommend a place or particular installer (LA/OC area) that they've had good experience with in installing the clear bra for an NSX.

TIA,

jon martin at south bay acura gave us a demonstration at one of the orange county meets about a year ago.
i'd give him a call.

[
Hey SIlver One, I was looking for more clear bra installers when I found your quote or thread asking for installers in OC.
Sun tamers in Laguna Niguel (949) 582-8200 has a great rep and will install for $600. I was looking for cheaper, but realize quality is not cheap. Frank Torriero will call you back as he is usually installing window tint, but his workers at the shop don't usually answer the phone.
Bob..............XLRforum.com (username) is standby if you want to join. We all own Cadillac XLR Roadsters
Good Luck

QUOTE=SilverOne]I didn't find anything through my search here, but I am hoping someone could recommend a place or particular installer (LA/OC area) that they've had good experience with in installing the clear bra for an NSX.

TIA,[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

I actually had it done several months ago by Envisage Lab in Torrance. Very happy with the work, and I practially covered all the forward facing pieces that I can find on the car :)

Great film they used, no build in orange peel effect, and few local Enzo, CGT owners have it on their cars. I figure if it's good enough for the Enzo, then it should be good enough for my baby :)

Thinking of going back, and just wrap the whole car up. Talk to Bhain, great guys to work with. They should remember the green NSX that got all the extra pieces.

I had mine done with Star Shield Armor as well in Irwindale. Very happy w/ the results. Let them know that the red widebody NSX sent ya' :biggrin:

Jeff

Back