• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners in/near Wichita

As a new owner of an NSX I was curious if there are others in Wichita, KS that view this forum. Very rare to see an NSX driving the city streets, but I know there out there.

Shaun
95 NSX-T Green/Tan

Shaun,

Welcome to the club!! I purchased mine around 6 months ago and absolutely love it. I live in Olathe and know of several owners in the KC area, I do not however know of any in Wichita (with exception to yours). Keep viewing the posts for the midwest region. When the warm weather comes around, we try to get together around once a month and make "spirited" drives on the back roads around Independence, MO. It would be great if you could drive-up and join in on the fun!!!

John
'91 Red/Ivory

There are three members of the NSX Club of America in the Wichita area, so they are definitely out there. (And that doesn't even count the four in the Kansas City area.) Why not join the club and set up a club meeting or lunch?

Shaun,

I know of at least one other NSX owner in the Wichita area. He is a member of Prime but, his name/handle escapes me for the moment.

I am frequently in the Wichita area and I grew up there. What part of town do you call home? My last address in town was on the Rolling Hills golf course.

I will let you know when I will be down and maybe we might do lunch.

MarkB said:
I know of at least one other NSX owner in the Wichita area. He is a member of Prime but, his name/handle escapes me for the moment.
Gary W ?

Gary is the man. I plan on driving down to see him this spring, so we can take a long waited drive. :cool:

There is another in the area with a NSX outfitted with the entire comptech catalog. He is not on the boards though.

Thanks for the input! I'd be interested in knowing more about local clubs. I simply limit my information intake to NSX Prime for now (great site!).

Wanted an NSX for about 15 years, but never really dreamed of having one. Driving it is definitely "food for the soul".

I live in the Northwest side of Wichita, just north of Reflection Ridge. For those coming from out of town, feel free to PM me and I'll get more specific about contact information. Be glad to do lunch!

Shaun

Back