• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Volk Racing GT-C Wheels - Group Buy in Australia?

x15

Registered Member
Hey People,

I am about to purchase a set of Volk Racing GT-C Wheels for my 91X. These are light weight forged 2 piece wheels. I have always liked the X with these chunky 5 spoke wheels, and the opportunity to get them at a very cheap price from Japan is just too tempting for me to resist :biggrin:

Its going to be the following specs:

Front: Face 1 18X8 OffSet A (For Big Caliper)

Rear: Face 2 19X9.5 (still checking if we can fit 10.5" at the rear with the proper offset :eek: ) OffSet B (Dish)

Will be getting the GunMetal colour for my wheels. :tongue:

It is going to cost me approx $3200-$3300 per set landed in Perth, inc all custom duties etc. (Excluding tires)

Would anyone be interested in getting these wheels, so that we might be able to get them at an even better price through freight savings when we get more sets in?

Link: http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/emenu/wheel.html

PM me if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Hanson

Hanson PM sent

how can you manage group buy since 1 in NSW / 1 in VIC / 1 in WA :confused:
will rays send the wheels direct to you or only to one destination ?

Hey people,

Sorry for the late reply, but have been swamped at work, and have only logged on to Prime today.

The wheels will be shipped to Perth, and delivery to the ROA from Perth.

I have checked around for freight costs, and the cheapest is via Sadlier's Transport. Cost for delivery of the wheels to any Commercial or Industrial address within the Metro area of each capital city via Sadliers is about $50-80 (Basically will be able to deliver them to your work place). They do not deliver to residential addresses, which means that the hassle is that you will have to pick them up from their Depot.

Have also checked with my supplier, and have been informed that the TE37s and CE28Ns are also on offer. Prices will be posted when he lets me know, prob sometime tomorrow.

The offer from Rays Engineering expires at the end of this month.

Basically, once orders are placed by the end of this month, it will take about 4 to 5 weeks for them to send it to Perth via Sea freight, clear customs, quarantine etc, and to arrive at my shop.

Regards,

Hanson

Back