• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Bengal cats

Litter mates from Asaalah Bengals.
Mink- boy (nikko)
Orange - girl(nissa)

6 months old

Attachments

• cats jan 14 005 (Custom).jpg
    cats jan 14 005 (Custom).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 330
  • nikko and nissa (13) (Custom).jpg
    nikko and nissa (13) (Custom).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 331
  • nikko and nissa (14) (Custom).jpg
    nikko and nissa (14) (Custom).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 322
  • cats jan 14 003 (Custom).jpg
    cats jan 14 003 (Custom).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 334
  • nikko and nissa (10) (Custom).jpg
    nikko and nissa (10) (Custom).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 347
WOW!! Those are some expensive cats! I grew up in a deep woods surounded by farms. We had 18 cats at one point and ALL of them addopted us for free. I of course understand the difference here, but still that is a lot of money for what I essentially see as a cat.

As you can see, I am more of a dog person though. :biggrin:

By the way Ko-nsx, yours are BEAUTIFUL!

Juice said:
WOW!! Those are some expensive cats! I grew up in a deep woods surounded by farms. We had 18 cats at one point and ALL of them addopted us for free. I of course understand the difference here, but still that is a lot of money for what I essentially see as a cat.

As you can see, I am more of a dog person though. :biggrin:

By the way Ko-nsx, yours are BEAUTIFUL!

I could have a cheaper car, but i love the nsx. To each his or her own :biggrin:

Ko-nsx said:
I could have a cheaper car, but i love the nsx. To each his or her own :biggrin:

Those are not cats, they are models. Those cats are more like dogs. I am not a cat person, but I have to say that those are the coolest cats I have ever been around. I could truly let my daughter have one of those. ((Not)) They are cool cats though. If I were to have one, It would have to behave like these. They are a man's cat.

Last edited:
len3.8 said:
Those are not cats, they are models. Those cats are more like dogs. I hate cats and have to say that those are the coolest cats I have ever been around. I could truly let my daughter have one of those. ((Not)) They are cool cats though. If I were to have one, It would have to behave like these. They are a man's cat.

You definitely have a "man's" avatar :cool: ! Yea, them little bast***s smell like men in that litter box too!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Vey beautiful cats! Wow! I have seen Bengal cats in person 1 timer but they were nothing like yours. Very unique looking. I love all animals but prefer cats. I have grown up with them and just love having them around as they are so much fun. Here are some shots of my 3 Siamese cats. They are all sisters from the same litter and are about 2 1/2 yrs. old now.

Left to right..........Zowie, Kassie, Misty.

3kids.jpg

3beauties.jpg

Here are 2 of them messing around in the garage and Misty took a real liking to my Dads NSX! :smile: No scratches just little dusty footprints. :wink:

catoncar21ps.jpg

Ekin95, after I saw those pics of your cats, I got that song from Lady and the Tramp stuck in my head! Thanks alot! :biggrin:

Back