• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lime Rock HPDE 6/17-18 Registration Opens 4/1

The SCDA will start taking registrations for the Lime Rock June dates (including a rare Saturday date) beginning tomorrow 4/1. These dates fill up very quickly so if anyone is interested in attending you should mail the registration in tomorrow. The forms may be obtained at www.scda1.com.

Also, they still have a few slots left open in all run groups for Watkins Glen on 5/2 & 3.

Bob,
I'll make the arduous journey to LRP, but you guys aren't getting me on the track yet. Or atleast not my car on the track. Maybe I'll bring a clean pair of underwear incase Mr Mills decides to scare the hell out of me again this year. I'm still smiling from last years laps. See all you fellas in Bridgewater.
Jesse

Hey Jesse:
You were scared too?
I was terrified!!!
The usual gang of track rats should be there, myself, Bob, Doc John, Greg Markarian and others. Doc, Greg & I instruct for SCDA so if you want to learn from NSXCA instructors, then register now. This event fills extremely fast so don't wait. I still waiting for Nabbs to show with his Corvette.:)

Back