• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Lambo Diablo -> Red Bull

I'll take the NSX anyday over the diablo :smile:

And you'd be foolish if you did. You could sell the Lambo and get three NSXs.

Good photo. Keep the friend. :)

I worked on one of those Lambos for a race season in American Lemans series.
What a piece of Crap. Factory steel tube frame welded by a blind & drunk Italian I'm sure.(No offence to any Italians)
The only thing it has going for it is,,,,,,,I'll have to think harder about that one!
I'd take the NSX any day, no question.

whrdnsx said:
I worked on one of those Lambos for a race season in American Lemans series.
What a piece of Crap. Factory steel tube frame welded by a blind & drunk Italian I'm sure.(No offence to any Italians)
The only thing it has going for it is,,,,,,,I'll have to think harder about that one!
I'd take the NSX any day, no question.

Interesting... The mechanics view... How many people with Lambo's, Ferrari's etc have the opportunity to look at the chassis welding etc. Most people's view of build quality is how firm the air-conditioner knobs are put on!

Personally, I'm with Shawn, I'd take the Lambo and sell it to by the NSX and have enough left over for lots of mods and a few lap dances at my favourite bar... :wink:

It's amazing how much lower the Lamborghini roof line is compared to the NSX. People tell me the NSX roof line is really low which it is, but man driving in the Lamborghini probably makes a Sion xB look like an H2 Hummer. :tongue:

By the way, I'd take the Lambo, sell it and buy an 05 NSX, then use the rest as a down payment on a house or to rebuild a house on my dads propert which I'll get one day.

I've hung out with one before to :biggrin:

4319Super_Tuner_Show_037-med.jpg

1TITENSX said:
I've hung out with one before to :biggrin:

4319Super_Tuner_Show_037-med.jpg

Wow :eek: Your car does itself proud next to that Lambo. Even if I didn't know what an NSX was I probably would say it looks better and meaner than the Lambo. I like it :wink:

A friend of mine who used to work on Ferraris, Lambos and Fiats (he happens to be Italian) says that the craftsmanship on Lambos is absolute crap compared to a Honda product. However, market, supply and horsepower dictates that the Diablo is worth way more than an NSX so I'd take the Diablo, sell it and get a bunch of NSXs.

Be careful, because the game is about to change. Lamborghini's manufacturing has been overhauled. Still not Honda's standards, but damn close. Oh, and Lamborghini still gives a shit about performance development. In 1992, I would buy a NSX. In 2005 I would buy a Lambo.

And besides that a Diablo pulls more strange, hands down. Except for maybe 1TITENSX's ride. Simply sick.

Good question. The NSX is a tad older in design. Still attractive though. More performance than most drivers can handle. Not a lot of maintenance but some repairs are costly.

I'd say Liz Hurley maybe.

Like the cars,the nsx owner is light and agile,whilst the lambo owner is stocky and err clumsy :wink: :biggrin: BTW what gives with the nsx? looks like it is low on the susp in the rear and higher in front?

Ponyboy said:
Good question. The NSX is a tad older in design. Still attractive though. More performance than most drivers can handle. Not a lot of maintenance but some repairs are costly.

I'd say Liz Hurley maybe.
I want to think more along Heather Locklear.Away beautiful with class.

some Diablos are nice...

The world's fastest Diablo...

BLITZ TwinTurbo Diablo :biggrin: If my memory is accurate, 1280+HP.

Twin Turbo
Twin Intercooler
Twin Blowoff Valve

DiabloSV-271.jpg

DiabloSV-272.jpg

Miss nsXX...

fannsx said:
What is the equivalent {woman} to NSX?

hmmm... Fabulous idea! I'm gonna make a thread on that, "What woman personifies the essence of the NSX"... :cool:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=460563#post460563

Oh yea... I've always been impressed w/ the Lamborghini Diablo in person, but in the pic in the original post really does justice to the presence of the NSX (albeit a Zanardi edition!). I think comparing the NSX to Diablo, there is alot more to it than dollars and sense! People who purchase/own Diablo's generally are oblivious or ignorant (I.D.G.A.S. = I Dont Give A Shit) about it's build quality, reliability, engineering, sophistication, refinement, value, AND resale. If I was given one for 100% free (no ttl, lol!), I'd grab it w/o hesitation and keep it. As far as purchasing a pre-Audi Lamborghini, I am very doubtful that I would even ponder such a thought unless it was a collectors/classic Lambo' (non-Countach/MiuraDiablo/Mucielago). I do like Jalpa's though, hmmm... :biggrin:

Back