• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Lambo Diablo -> Red Bull

I think the statement earlier should be changed to, 'I'd rather DRIVE the NSX everyday than the Diablo'. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
I think the statement earlier should be changed to, 'I'd rather DRIVE the NSX everyday than the Diablo'. :D

Exactly.. The Lambo has a wow factor an acura can never have.. However, I like cars that I can drive; not worry about..

-Jer

for some reason, I was expecting to see ALLAN in this thread

I worked on one of those Lambos for a race season in American Lemans series.
What a piece of Crap. Factory steel tube frame welded by a blind & drunk Italian I'm sure.(No offence to any Italians)
The only thing it has going for it is,,,,,,,I'll have to think harder about that one!
I'd take the NSX any day, no question.

This was funny. :)

holy necroed thread.

oh wow, i was the last person to comment in here back in '05 lol

If I could afford one of the later-model year Diablos without having to take out a second mortgage on the house, then sure, I'd buy it. Unless you're a total track junkie, most of us buy cars like these, in part, because we like their appearance, and I think that when it comes to looks, a pristine Diablo holds it's own against anything on the exotic market.

Back