• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels and tires

Finally back from vacation and here they are mounted
18x8x28 2.75 inch lip 215-35-18 Conti Sport 2 rears are 19x11.25x48 4.25 inch lip 315-25-19 no spacers!!!
my car is dropped 1.25 Dali springs..no rubbing on turns front or rear. Rims are custom one of a kind 5 spoke. Fronts will handle BBK in future. Fronts can be moved in 1/2 inch if no BBK required so offset will be 34 instead of 28
front caliper clearance 5/8 and rear 1/8 as they sit now.

Attachments

• newwheel4.jpg
    newwheel4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 10,124
  • newwheel5.jpg
    newwheel5.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,466
  • newwheel6.jpg
    newwheel6.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 14,191
  • wheel7.jpg
    wheel7.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7,888
  • wheel8.jpg
    wheel8.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 29,318
Last edited:
You can't leave us hanging here. More pics especially from the rear. Show us those fat tires. :biggrin:

Damn! Thats badass! :biggrin:

Very nice my friend

Is it just me or does it look like the fronts are sticking out about 1/2" to far - looks like the wheels are out past the fenderwell lip. Could just be the photograph I guess....

Damn!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I like it...those spokes would really look nice painted Blue. :biggrin:

The fronts do look like they're sticking out a bit. It also looks like the rear could come out a bit as well, maybe 1/2 - 1" to sit flush IMO.

What do you mean the fronts can be moved in 1/2 if you're not going to run BBK? Are you using a spacer now which is pushing the wheel out?

Looks good though, what were the cost of the wheels?

I have a set of +34 offset fronts being made as we speak. I will post pics so you can compare looks. Contact Tom at RP for pricing. Remember you can have just about any rim made in any size. Even your own design from scratch. Pricing will be similar to HRE to less. Remember these are built to your exact specifications..like having a shirt made from scratch.Rears are right at edge looking down center of fender...I do not want liner rubbing on compression. They were done to the 1/8 inch ...this is the only way to run an 11 inch or bigger rim.

Last edited:
Hi, I didn't know that you can run such a low offset in the front.
So does that mean that I can run 19X8 5-114.3 27SMB in front
and a 20X9.5 5-114.3 38SMB in the back w/o rubbing?

That looks incredible, cant wait till my rims come in, i ordered Work VS-XX same specs as yours except my fronts have a +34 offset...beautiful man, i love your rims.

Back