• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thinking of getting rid of some stuff...what do you guys think?

I have been battling with selling the mods off of my NSX for a while....sometimes I want to....other times I do not. Has anyone here had this conflict?? How do you resolve it??

The reason being that I sometimes think the money I spent on the mods could have been better used for something else. I am of the state of mind right now where if someone local came up to me and said they would buy my Sparco seats, Prodrives, Taitec exhaust, Bilsteins, Eibachs, and SOS carbon fiber lip all at one time I would disassemble the car right now and take the cash. I do not know why....maybe the rational side of me is taking over.

Any help is appreciated....or if you are local to Indiana and want to give me a check and take all my stuff...just let me know. :cool:

I might be interested in the Prodrives . . .PM me if you want to talk $$ and let me know more of the specifics (size, tires, condition, etc.)

I'll buy your Sparco's....depending on your asking price and color/model of the seat... :smile:

I'll buy the interior accessory you showed us at the NSXCA Midwest Spring Fling event:

wOTkyMTU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I'm coming over with a check for $300 and a wrench :biggrin:
Seriously, why would you want to sell any of that stuff? You should bolt on your stock exhaust and drive around the block. Five bucks says you'll want to put the Taitec back on. When you think about it, you're not really 'losing' any money until you decide to sell for a fraction of what you paid. All your mods are functional and enhance the appearance of the car so why go back to stock? If you can make the group drive in August take a listen to my stereo, it'll make you want to spend more money :wink:

brahtw8 said:
I might be interested in the Prodrives . . .PM me if you want to talk $$ and let me know more of the specifics (size, tires, condition, etc.)

PM sent... :)

djskyy said:
I'll buy your Sparco's....depending on your asking price and color/model of the seat... :smile:

They are black Sparco Torino seats with Sparco brackets and Sparco sliders. Just send me a PM with your offer. Thanks!! :D

Mitch! What are you smokin'???? It's gotta be top shelf stuff if you are having this type of crisis.... :eek: I think you should keep everything the way it is. Heck, if you're gonna rip the stuff off of your car you might as well just sell the whole thing. It's crazy! Doesn't make any sense. Keep your stuff on there and dump one of your other rides before you ruin a great customized car.

But if I can't talk sense into you and you haven't moves the exhaust let me know. :biggrin: Or the car as a whole. :wink:

Very interested in CF lip. any price yet?

If you decide you only want one NSX, and return the 91 back to stock. I'll be interested in buying the car :smile:

Which Taitec exhaust?

hmmm... Which Taitec exhaust is it (ie. GT Lightweight, JGTC Parallel, etc) :confused:

I'm planning on placing an order for one this week, just curious what you might have up for offer!

Thanks.

I will get back to everyone PM's and inquiries tonight when I return home.....running out the door right now for work. Cool? :)

comquat1 said:
Mitch! What are you smokin'???? It's gotta be top shelf stuff if you are having this type of crisis.... :eek: I think you should keep everything the way it is. Heck, if you're gonna rip the stuff off of your car you might as well just sell the whole thing. It's crazy! Doesn't make any sense. Keep your stuff on there and dump one of your other rides before you ruin a great customized car.

But if I can't talk sense into you and you haven't moves the exhaust let me know. :biggrin: Or the car as a whole. :wink:

PM sent on exhaust....I am keeping the car. ;)

Re: Which Taitec exhaust?

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... Which Taitec exhaust is it (ie. GT Lightweight, JGTC Parallel, etc) :confused:

I'm planning on placing an order for one this week, just curious what you might have up for offer!

Thanks.

PM sent... :)

skyguy said:
Very interested in CF lip. any price yet?

We are going on an offer system as of right now....the lip has some scrapes along the bottom edge (underside) and such that I will send you pictures of before completion of a sale. Also, it has a chip the size of a dime in the clear coat where a rock hit. Please PM me your offer. Thanks!

Meeyatch1 said:
We are going on an offer system as of right now....the lip has some scrapes along the bottom edge (underside) and such that I will send you pictures of before completion of a sale. Also, it has a chip the size of a dime in the clear coat where a rock hit. Please PM me your offer. Thanks!

I'll take responcibility for a small bit of the scrapes on the bottom. :eek:
It wasn't as bad as it sounded...... :redface:

Okay....I think I have replied to almost everyone on their parts. Have I missed anyone??

You replied once but not twice.

Plus you still haven't given a valid reason for your insanity! :eek:

Yeah....I am off my rocker. I have been under a lot of stress lately, so that does not help. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
Yeah....I am off my rocker. I have been under a lot of stress lately, so that does not help. :(

That means you can still change your mind on your crazy idea. :tongue:

Back