• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Long Beach Blue Pearl Thread

I would love to see more picture of the LBBP!!!!!!

I say one with chrome and black rims with a black roof as well as they had a typr R spoiler black. Does that belong to any one here?

I would love to see more picture of the LBBP!!!!!!

I say one with chrome and black rims with a black roof as well as they had a typr R spoiler black. Does that belong to any one here?

Here's a couple

MYNSXtopless.jpg

MedrivingNSXatStEu2.jpg

NSXspringOpener.jpg

Is that yours Perry?

It looks allright I guess....

Last edited:
Yep that is Perry. I recognize the first photo. :wink:, since I took it. The second pic is cool. Race car Perry flying down the track. Man you are a track junkie lately. Last pic is from our largest Michigan meet. We had 10 NSX's that day. Here is some more. See we told you LBBP looks good. :biggrin: You can never get enough of the LBBP. Litle cruise we all had on Memorial Day. Don't mind the Imola Orange, don't know he he snuck in there. Hey Neal! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

P1030382.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030247.jpg

This will be going on my Dad's LBBP next week courtesy of Perry!:biggrin: See this is how special LBBP is, they make exhaust tips to match. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

P1030504.jpg

Yep that is Perry. I recognize the first photo. :wink:, since I took it. The second pic is cool. Race car Perry flying down the track. Man you are a track junkie lately. Last pic is from our largest Michigan meet. We had 10 NSX's that day. Here is some more. See we told you LBBP looks good. :biggrin: You can never get enough of the LBBP. Litle cruise we all had on Memorial Day. Don't mind the Imola Orange, don't know he he snuck in there. Hey Neal! :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

P1030382.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030247.jpg

This will be going on my Dad's LBBP next week courtesy of Perry!:biggrin: See this is how special LBBP is, they make exhaust tips to match. :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

P1030504.jpg

LOL Tim is my hero without him or modified magazine I'd never have any good pics:biggrin:

Yeah big time track rat this year. Two events down and four more to go including NSXPO. Plus maybe another trip to Gingerman or Waterford with my local track rats. NSX on track is a thing of beauty. I can't wait to hear Turbo2Gos set up at expo. You are doing the track event right Dave? You gonna fly out Sang? Tim and I will be there. LBBP represent:wink:

Attachments

• DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,021
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 868
Since my car is still in the shop this thread is a little depressing :frown: .

But still i have to keep coming here to get my LBBP fix :biggrin: .

Some pics I took this evening as Dad was away on business so I had some time to take the NSX out, wash it, and take some cool pics. Man, I love how this color looks in the evening. It almost seems to change color.

P1030573.JPG

P1030583.JPG

P1030589.JPG

P1030593.JPG

P1030594.JPG

P1030597.JPG

The transformer pic. I would say this has to be an Autobot and Silverrock has to be a decepticon. :tongue: :biggrin: :wink:

P1030602.JPG

All tucked away for the night.

P1030610.JPG

I did not leave you Silver guys out though. :wink: :smile:

P1030615.JPG

I didn't know shifty bob had a son....

Not quite. :wink: Different state, different wheels.

Dave just wanted to be your "daddy" ...LOL

Nice pics! You got "mad skillz":biggrin:

Nice pics! You got "mad skillz":biggrin:

Yeah... he's down in the dirt for this one. By the way how old are you and how old is your dad? My dad hates my NSX.

P1030589.JPG

Yeah... he's down in the dirt for this one. By the way how old are you and how old is your dad? My dad hates my NSX.

I'm 30 and my Dad is 58. Needless to say I love my Dad's car. :wink: That is my G35 in the last pic. :smile:

Another version of the pic. I messed around w/ it in Picassa. :biggrin:

nsx_picassa.jpg

Back