• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Long Beach Blue Pearl Thread

Desktop9.jpg

Should have a new wing soon :biggrin:

Daaaaaam that baby is CLEAN!

Looks great Mike!

Mike lower your car, you ll be amaised with how diferent it will look. I have the same setup. I love the wheels.:wink:

Mine lowered with Tein Superstreet. Rear tire rubs a little so I installed 8mm spacers. No vibration. Car drives like a dream. Smooth.

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

My blings
Image013.jpg

Autobot
Image014.jpg

Nice pics Jin.

The lowering thing is tough. My car is lowered with the Toda two system I put in and man do you have to be careful. I also have the DF sport diffuser with the longer fins as well. I decided to try thr NSX-R look this year for track and funtionality seems to be going good so far.

The main reason was/is because it's so hard to get a wheel/tire combo that doesn't rub in near or actual R compound tires. I had to import RE01Rs for the front in 215/40/17 sizes. Next time I'll try the Dunlop Direzza that comes in the factory sizes and Dunlops are a lot cheaper than the Bridgestones:frown:

2007_0509SDC0016.jpg

2007_0510SDC0015-1.jpg

Dang man that some serious meat in the back:eek:

Very nice and seriously clean!

Thought I might as well post up since I made a few changes. Decided to go more with the NSX-R look. I had white NSX-R copies but wanted the Gunmetal look so I had my OEMs painted and got red H's for the center cap.

Here's the white
2007_0509SDC0016.jpg

2007_0510SDC0015-1.jpg

and here's the Gunmetal
IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

I really wanted the OEM washi gray color but the paint code was nowhere to be found.

Oh wow dude you have the NSX-R suspension???? How do you like it?

Oh wow dude you have the NSX-R suspension???? How do you like it?

The ride is harshness, very buncy :biggrin: but is the Best performance! you can get from Honda factory and very expenses!!! :eek:

Right now my setup is Tein Type Flex coil-over, I wanted to lower a bit more and looks :wink:. The Tein is not so bad for the money, I like it.

Bernie

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bernie NSX HREC20-2_1.jpg
    Bernie NSX HREC20-2_1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 4,710
The ride is harshness, very buncy :biggrin: but is the Best performance! you can get from Honda factory and very expenses!!! :eek:

Right now my setup is Tein Type Flex coil-over, I wanted to lower a bit more and looks :wink:. The Tein is not so bad for the money, I like it.

Bernie

attachment.php

Yeah your as low as I am on my Todas. I might raise mine up a bit though. Ekin95 says the ride is stiff but I don't really notice it.

Perry,

The gunmetal NSX-R look is the way to go for you, totally sick! Like a NSX-R clone! I love it with the NSX-R wing. Maybe a set of rear spacers?

Perry,

The gunmetal NSX-R look is the way to go for you, totally sick! Like a NSX-R clone! I love it with the NSX-R wing. Maybe a set of rear spacers?

Thanks! I still wish that I could've matched the same color as your Zanardi wheels.

Yeah I do need to either raise it or do something. I can't do spacers as I track the car. My buddy told me that spacers could cause either my lugs to shoot off or possibly bearing failure from heat.

Here is a recent pic.

P1060744.JPG

This is the worst thread on prime. Let it die already...

This is the worst thread on prime. Let it die already...

No problem. As soon as you put some paint on your car we'll lock the thread in commemoration. I mean you've been rolling around in basic primer for what 3-4 years. I know it's hard to be decisive but putting wax on an unpainted vehicle is just living in delusion. Take that next step Dave ...LOL

Here's 2 pics of my updated interior, and 2 more pics of my 05 (#173):

Stereo was upgraded to Rockford Fosgate Amp, Focal Speakers and Sub ...and a Kenwood DNX-5140 with Navigation and Sirius Satellite.
Wheels are PIAA Super Rozza's 18/19 in Hyper Black

318.jpg

319.jpg

0016.jpg

0008.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few of my stock '05.

IMG_4140NSXEchoLake.jpg

^In Colorado, next to Echo Lake.

IMG_4162NSXdirtyCO.jpg

^In Colorado, after the rain.

IMG_4105NSXUtah.jpg