• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Long Beach Blue Pearl Thread

Looks sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a recent pic I took of my Dads after a washing........... :biggrin:

9069low_side_view_nsx-med.JPG

This and the orange are 2 on my shortlist if I ever got 02' or 02' conversion and then resprayed.

Love it!

Not sure if it is Long Beach Blue Pearl or Monte Carlo Blue. Here it is Eibach lowered and old Black Racing Sports wheels.
5772W1lowres-med.jpg

And now with OEM springs and wheels and 02 diffuser. My dad noticed the new wheels but not the 02 diffuser as I always reverse park. He would kill me if he knows.
5772DSC00366-med.JPG

Nice pics guys. :smile: Love your wheels Bobolinski.

Anymore LBBP's out there?

What kind of front lip is that on the picture above with the DTM plate?

Looks like OEM lip painted body colour. NSXkur NSX is basically the look I'm after without the rear hatch vent. BTW NSXkur, are you Wislon Sham? The rims look similar.
SilverStone05 said:
What kind of front lip is that on the picture above with the DTM plate?

Well, this one ain't a LBBP NSX. It's a Monte Carlo Blue Pearl NSX instead, but I'd thought I'd post it since I can't seem to find any other "Unofficial Blue" threads.

The car is POWERED by HONDA's 98 MCBP. He still has the OEM 7 spokes, but I wanted to see what it would look like with a set of wheels, so I Photoshop'ed a set of my Work Equips on it.

-Randy

4132Monte_Carlo_Blue_Pearl_NSX_with_Equips-med.jpg

......:)

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,202
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,177
  • IMG_0142.jpg
    IMG_0142.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,734
Last edited:
FuryNSX said:
Well, this one ain't a LBBP NSX. It's a Monte Carlo Blue Pearl NSX instead, but I'd thought I'd post it since I can't seem to find any other "Unofficial Blue" threads.

The car is POWERED by HONDA's 98 MCBP. He still has the OEM 7 spokes, but I wanted to see what it would look like with a set of wheels, so I Photoshop'ed a set of my Work Equips on it.

-Randy

4132Monte_Carlo_Blue_Pearl_NSX_with_Equips-med.jpg

There was a LBB on the Prescott Drive and at the pavilions during NSXPO. I thought it really stood out for color. Anyone know who the owner is?

velo-ct said:
There was a LBB on the Prescott Drive and at the pavilions during NSXPO. I thought it really stood out for color. Anyone know who the owner is?
If your talking about the "People's Choice Award" winner, that was Scott & Linda (ss_md).

Just bought an 02. Man are these things beautiful in blue. It should be delivered on Wednesday...CAN'T WAIT!

Attachments

• bluensx.gif
    bluensx.gif
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,816
We all know the black nsx's are the fastest :tongue: pfftt! boo for blue! yay for black! :biggrin:

Todd McKelvie said:
Just bought an 02. Man are these things beautiful in blue. It should be delivered on Wednesday...CAN'T WAIT!
i've had a white nsx and currently have a black nsx... blue is the most beautiful of them all. congrats on the new ride.

Ediddynsx....don't be hatin' because my car is more beautiful than yours! :wink:

Back