• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can you order the center console with 4 buttons like the JDM NSX Come with?

Do you mean the switches for the fog lights, headlight washers, etc.?

If so, just the piece that replaces the coin tray, which hold the switches in place is $470. The switches cost about $170 each.

I bought a JDM fog light set-up, and the switches don't connect with the supplied harness going to the dash unless connectors are used, and the connectors supplied won't clear the transmission tunnel, or fit the switches.

Good luck with your application, should you decide to go ahead despite the price. If you are going to spend that kind of money (or more), I'm sure you can find someone to get you what you need. Try a supplier that imports Type-R parts, or a Canadian dealership.

Ok so the unit is $450 will that include everything I need, or do I still have to buy the switches as well which cost $170 for all 4. So its a $620 upgrade. I was thinking of using that center console to wire aftermarket fog lights, and some other stuff like leds and stuff. Also does anyone have a picture of these consoles. I have a few friends in Australia and New Zealand, maybe they can find this part in the junkyard if they know what it looks like.

[This message has been edited by Cyan NSX (edited 01 October 2002).]

Back