• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody interested in Clear Bra Installation in Orlando area

I had one of my Nsx customers ask about a clear bra installation on his CAR!! I checked into it and there is a guy in Orlando that can do the job. He installs them for Porsche. He said it takes about 4 hrs per car. There is a 3 yr warranty against it turning yellow, peeling, or cracking on its own, not from road debris. $595. He said he can do a group rate at a better rate if enough people interested. Rates depend on how many cars. There are GOODS AND BADS to clear bras. Its just a preference.

Oster

First Class Automotive

Warren,

I'll see if I can find a price for the 350z. I guess the year wont make a difference since they are going to be all the same body style.

Oster

I'm not in the Orlando area, but I will take time off and make the trip up there as I have been thinking of doing this for my car. Just keep me posted on the pricing and around what time this can be done.

On a side note: Oster, I am the black guy (cop) with the black '91 NSX that met you over a year ago at an NSX get together in the Orlando Area (Chin event) and also an S2K annual get together. I have been meaning to take a drive up to you to do a little work on my car.

The guy down here in Miami that I used to go to doesn't bother to return my calls and tends to keep my car for a long time without ever doing anything to it. It would be nice if I could take a drive up there to get some odds and ends done one weekend or Friday???

Is the guy you are talking about the same one I read about on the board who lives in Lake Mary and people fly him around the country to do their cars? Dave, I think they said is his name?

Kevin,

LOL, I know who you are. I didnt know you were a cop though. One of the last times we spoke you told me you were having some electrical problems. You took it your guy and the only thing he did for you was pimp your ride for some miles ;-) and you still had the same problem.
I'll let you know as soon as I have a few more people interested. I'm hoping to find at least 10 people. Let me know a good fri for you to come up and we can chk the car out.

Tbck2793,

I hadnt remembered seeing any post about the guy, but his name is Dave. Originally the guy that asked me to check into the clear bra is about 2 hrs away. His screen name is "Heretic" he has got a Ferocious looking Nsx, that the pics on the gallery dont do enough justice!
I asked Dave about traveling out of town, but he told me he works in Orl. So I didnt ask any further about it.
I have seen you on Prime but not sure if we have met before, or if I know you and didnt know your screen name. I realize with a 05 I probably wont see you much, lol. But would love to meet you. If you ever need anything we would love to help. We are right across from the Fashion Square Mall.

Oster

First Class Automotive
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orlando, Fl 32803
407-228-2849
Mon - Fri 7:30a to 5p

Oster,
STOP your making my car blush... :biggrin:
She's already a Drama Queen and gets whatever she wants now as it is :wink:

Thank you for your kind words.
steve

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Tbck2793,

I hadnt remembered seeing any post about the guy, but his name is Dave. Originally the guy that asked me to check into the clear bra is about 2 hrs away. His screen name is "Heretic" he has got a Ferocious looking Nsx, that the pics on the gallery dont do enough justice!
I asked Dave about traveling out of town, but he told me he works in Orl. So I didnt ask any further about it.
I have seen you on Prime but not sure if we have met before, or if I know you and didnt know your screen name. I realize with a 05 I probably wont see you much, lol. But would love to meet you. If you ever need anything we would love to help. We are right across from the Fashion Square Mall.

Oster

First Class Automotive
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orlando, Fl 32803
407-228-2849

We actually met last year at the Holiday Luncheon here in Orlando. I had just got an 03 Yellow right before that and I was telling you how it shook really bad when first started cold. I got rid of it not long after that becuase I found out it had alot of other problems.

I'll definitely be bringing my cars in to you for anything not covered by the warranty.

Are you going to the Luncheon this year and the dinner the night before?

Tbck2793.

I remember exactly who you are. You were there with a buddy. You at that point at least, used to live near the airport area. A thin white guy, brown hair, medium height. LOL. And Polite. I dont remember your name, we only met once that i remember. You met Nabil also as I remember. Good to hear from you again. Send me a pm with your email address. There are a number of times when there are guys that have a get together and its not always on Prime. We would like to include you. Also remind me your name :redface:

Tim,

Were you interested in putting a clear bra on the car?

Oster

Hey Oster,

I'm definitely in for the Clear Bra. However, you saw my bumper. It isn't stock. Are these clear bras meant for the stock bumper? Please keep me posted. I have to paint over the entire front bumper from rock chips and an unfortunate scratch on the front bumper courtesy of Mobil 1 :mad:

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Kevin,

LOL, I know who you are. I didnt know you were a cop though. One of the last times we spoke you told me you were having some electrical problems. You took it your guy and the only thing he did for you was pimp your ride for some miles ;-) and you still had the same problem.
I'll let you know as soon as I have a few more people interested. I'm hoping to find at least 10 people. Let me know a good fri for you to come up and we can chk the car out.

Oster

First Class Automotive
3608 E. Colonial Dr
Orlando, Fl 32803
407-228-2849

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Tim,

Were you interested in putting a clear bra on the car?

Oster

Hi sorry I didn't reply sooner. I just now saw your question. I actually had already paid someone for the pattern to do it when I saw your thread. I asked because I thought your guy was the same one since somebody from this area told me about him.

Back