• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oct. Kansas City Drive

OK. Shall we try it this coming weekend 10/9/05? Sounds like a nice cool fall day perfect for driving! For those of you unfamilar with our drives we meet at Panera Bread at the N.E. corner of Hwys. 291 and 40 in Independence Mo. at about 9 AM and leaving promptly at 9:30 AM. I would classify our drives as "spirited." The drive usually lasts about 3-4 hrs. and we frequently have lunch afterwards. Sound off guys will this date work for you? Gary :cool:

Sorry I missed out. I was up in Vermont checking out the mountains & fall colors. I really wish I had my NSX while I was up there... the roads through the mountains were phenomenal!

10335road1.jpg

:cool:

While it was farther out mileage wise, that straight flat stretch of road HWY 10 just north of the Missouri river has been in my mind today. Something about traveling over 1__ mph for a prolonged time period brings me great peace.

We forgot to talk about it at lunch, but is that section of the state someplace we should go again ??

Back