• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best looking rear wing spoiler for your NSX

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
The stock one. Definitely.

I've never seen anything that fits as well. When Honda designed the quarter panels with the contour that they have, they pretty much made it so that no other spoilers fits the rear of the car as well as the factory spoiler.

Originally posted by ENDLESS DREAMS:
Which rear spoiler you think is the best for NSX ? New type-r, marga hills, burn-up, others ?
...................................................................................
The Backyard Special spoiler. It does not deviate much from the factory.

i liked that spolier with the kid attached
smile.gif

i liked that spolier with the kid attached

I have to agree with netviper the one with the kid is the best. It is the only one that can do more than one thing.
biggrin.gif

This is a hard question.
Just like what aftermarket hood looks the best on NSX ???

I would like to stay up to date and the TYPE-R wing rocks my world
smile.gif

If it would sell for like $700 would you not get it ?

Originally posted by winreboot:

If it would sell for like $700 would you not get it ?

I think it looks probably the best of any aftermarket spoiler, but I still the the OEM looks the best. Paying 6K for the Type-R wing is insane IMO, and even the $1100-1500 copy is too high.

I like the Burn up. I looked for a very long time to find a spoiler that was more aggressive than the factory piece (which I agree is quite nice), but maintained the factory lines. Also, many of the spoilers, while they look racey, look a bit out of place--tacked on. My second favorite aftermarket wing is the Comptech aggressor. The beauty of it all is that it is a personal choice. Pick which one YOU like, because in the end, you are the only one who needs to be pleased with the results.

If you are going to race/opentrack then a aftermarket wing like Taitec would be an performance improvement. The downside is if you have a big wing, I'd imagine you would become an even larger target by the police... At least here in the Bay Area it would be.

the original wing with the kid on it is no longer available ....but i heard they have a new one with the same kid but its 3 inches taller and offers more down force.

Back