• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This is what I've been up to since being off the internet last week

People can be so productive getting things done without the internet!! :biggrin:

One of the things I got taken care of was this issue.

I discovered that a buddy of mine owned a body shop and repainted my car beautifully.

I also drive the heck out of my daily driver, so I was busy getting the car set up for a dash shot. :biggrin:

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 223
  • odo.jpg
    odo.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 246
90-93 Accord? I had a 90. Best car I ever owned.

I'm so jealous. I've been anticipating the day I can take that very shot with my Integra. I'm at 196K and some change, but I'm anxiously awaiting all twos. Twos are sort of my thing. :D

Re: like this kinda "two" thing ??

NsXMas said:
LOL :biggrin:

This thread brought to you by the number 2!!!

I hope to drive the car for a 333,333.3 shot, all the way up to 999,999.9 shot. That would be something. :biggrin:

Love the 2 link!!

eeeeks! Wilma flashback!!! I still don't have my power restored at my house. i am currently living out of a hotel :( hey, at least i get room service :tongue: We have a curfew here as well. No one on the streets from midnight til 6 am . It's terrible :(

While my 90 Accord daily driver doesn't look as good as NsXMas', it's been a great car and still going strong..356,500 miles. :biggrin:

Andrie,

Sorry to hear of your car getting stolen...what a pain. That wasn't in San Francisco, was it? We go there often with the Accord to my wife's parent's house.

Not to hijack the thread, but a quick congrats and nice job in Laguna. :biggrin:

Charles

hehe... i've been in that car. :)

Frank, that's cool that you plan to drive it until the wheels fall off... or the automatic seatbelt stops working automatically. :D Remember it's a Honda, so you've got a LOOOOOOOONG wait.

NeoNSX said:
hehe... i've been in that car. :)

Frank, that's cool that you plan to drive it until the wheels fall off... or the automatic seatbelt stops working automatically. :D Remember it's a Honda, so you've got a LOOOOOOOONG wait.

That's funny that you say that. I took a girl out on a first date when I had mine. The automatic seatbelt attacked her and she couldn't move. It was pretty embarrassing at the time, but funny now. :biggrin:

Back