• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Diaper Derby Autocross

At 3 (Sept 30th Bday), my daughter Shelby Caroline has got to be the youngest Autocrosser in Prime history! To make it more challenging, we laid out some water for skidpad testing.

Attachments

• new car.JPG
    new car.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 167
  • new car 1.JPG
    new car 1.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 166
  • new car 2.JPG
    new car 2.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
That is so cute John... but no pink NSX please; think of the car's feelings. :p

I think Ms.Purple (pictured here) is down for an auto-cross competition: but she only races for purple-slips. :D

Attachments

• ms_purple_autocross.jpg
    ms_purple_autocross.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 147
I think it is in our families blood!

She is cute, I can't wait for my little guy to be old enough to have a power wheels.

Attachments

• hayden (Custom).jpg
    hayden (Custom).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 118
hya'whaaa?!?

Burn some diaper, err- I mean rubber w/ this bad-boy!?! :tongue:

Honda Minimoto Sport Racer

Honda Minimoto Sport Racer holds riders weighing up to 175 lbs. Motorized racing motorcycle travels up to 10 mph and offers variable speed control. Comes with ignition key, 3 tools and a retractable kickstand. Also includes one 18-volt battery and charger; battery charges 80% of total capacity in just 4 hours. Helmet not included. 6-month bumper to bumper limited warranty. 40-1/2"L x 14"W x 23"H. Ages 8-14. Cannot ship to APO/FPO/AK/HI/PR/GU/VI/ AS/FM/MP/PW/MH.

X3698_200.JPG

http://www.fingerhut.com/productgroup.aspx?offergroupxid=31853&categoryxid=0&source=search&hgc=0

:cool:

B0000AMA6W.01.PT01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0000AMA6W.01.PT06._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0000AMA6W.01.PT02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

can you push me, please?!?

AndyH said:
Those pocket bikes were fun until they banned them on the street, parking lot, etc.

That's the thing... these are electric, not gasoline! The gasoline one's from China are the ones that are cited and "illegal"! :cool:

{10mph is a brisk jog}

Back