• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sparco Seats Installed in my NSX.

I love those SEATS! I'm talking to Andrie about getting some for my NSX but we are having problems getting a bracket for my car. So if anyone has any idea where I can get some let me know.

With your bracket you loose the power right? But you still have fore and aft adjustment, right? Do the seats sit at the same level as the factory ones?

Evil

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 21 September 2000).]

Originally posted by PUREVIL:
I love those SEATS! I'm talking to Andrie about getting some for my NSX but we are having problems getting a bracket for my car. So if anyone has any idea where I can get some let me know.

With your bracket you loose the power right? But you still have fore and aft adjustment, right? Do the seats sit at the same level as the factory ones?

Evil

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 21 September 2000).]

Call Wedge Eng...the number is listed on my website. The headroom increase a bit maybe like .5 inches. I still have the adjustment with the sparco slider.

I must say after just returning in a 200 mile trip with them.... They feel the same as stock when you drive normal but it holds me in better when i drive aggressive....The side bolster are a bit higher. I would not recommend these seats for anyone over 200 lbs.

Tetsuo

hi guys, I just exchanged my 2 tone Sparco seats with my friend's red ones. It looks a lot sharper! I love the look, can't keep my eye away from my car
smile.gif

Andrie,

Yeah, I called them directly, several times. It is hard to get a straight answer from them, though, so it doesn't surprise me they were blowing smoke. They told me they had another Honda application bracket that would work if you drilled a hole it to fit one of the NSX mounts.

Hey do you guys with the Sparcos, want to sell your stock seats? I have a friend that rode in my NSX and wanted them for his civic. Not sure how they will fit but he wants to buy some black ones in good shape.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 25 September 2000).]

Back