• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

---> My 1st Official Sports Car Meet Of '06 - Saturday Jan. 21st, 2006 @ 10AM

My 1st Official Sports Car Meet Of '06 - Saturday Jan. 21st, 2006 @ 10AM

2005 was a great year for my organized meets. My last meet drew over 150 cars... Let's make 2006 another great year for gatherings and make some new memories. Hopefully we will continue to see amazing cars first hand. This first meet of the year should get us off on the right foot! Consider it the 2nd part to the Crystal Cove Meet, which also takes place Saturday mornings.

Alright guys...Here are the details of the location...

For those that came to the last Supra/Skyline Meet, you have already been to this location. It is the old Tyco building parking lot on the corner of Jamboree and DuPont, in the city of Irvine.

Time: 10am - ???

Directions:
From the 405 (either direction) - Exit Jamboree and head south (head towards the beach). Head down about 1/2 mile or so, and stay in your RIGHT LANE. Turn RIGHT on DuPont, and turn RIGHT into the parking lot on the right hand side. You will see a small plaza across the street, so we will be directly across from that.

From Pacific Coast Highway - Take Jamboree North, and you will drive several miles heading towards the 405. Passing Campus Dr., you will go about 1 more light, and come up on DuPont. Make a LEFT, and then make a right into the parking lot.

If anyone wants to go to the Crystal Cove Meet, let me know, I will be there just to spectate. See you all there!

Last edited:
meet have to be after 1 pm on weekends. I never go because there in no way I am going to get up on a weekend at 8 am to go. I dont even get up at that time to go to work.

am I the only one who thinks this?

I think ill show with some supra buddies as well...see you guys there

Only a couple days left :biggrin: ...

Here are directions to The Melting Pot. It is a restaurant directly across the street from where we will be meeting. Please remember that we will be in the large parking lot across from the shopping center.

MapQuest

Randy-

talked to aaron guess we'll be driving up together with a few supras see you tomorrow

760NSX said:
Randy-

talked to aaron guess we'll be driving up together with a few supras see you tomorrow
Samson,

Yup, looks like we'll be meeting up with you around the I-5/SR-78 interchange. See you guys in the morning.

-Randy

Well, it looks like it was a bit short of 150 cars this time :), but at least I got to get out and drive in some really nice weather. It's a shame a larger variety of cars didn't make it out. Mostly Supras, EVOs, and STIs. Maybe next time.

A few pics can be found HERE.

IMG_4271.JPG

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4272.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

Yeah, seems like morning meets do have the big draw as those Wednesday night meets I have in Newport...That will be coming up in April. I'll keep you guys posted!

Back