• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Prime

Hi there, jsut a quick intro as I am new to the site. My name is Jesse and I live up in Winnipeg, Mb, Canada. I've owned quite a few acuras and hondas to date, with a 1999 Acura Integra Type R being my current vehicle. I am currently trying to sell my Type R because I feel the NSX is the next automotive step for me. I've been lurking on Prime for a couple weeks now and it seems like a very tight knit community where everyone seems to help everyone out. I hope while my stay here I can learn as much as i can and hopefully find the NSX with my name on it :smile:

oh yeah, thank you to the admins who helped me get registered on Prime, cheers!

neocrash said:
I am currently trying to sell my Type R because I feel the NSX is the next automotive step for me.
Get the NSX, but also keep the Type R for winter driving! :D

Not that I would know anything about either car... ;) (see avatar)

Welcome and good luck on your NSX search! I am relatively new to the group too and it is fantastic. Have received much support during my car search.

Welcome!!!

I need some help, Im not sure how to post a new post on the site, I just got my 91 nsx about 2 months ago. Im having a problem with it shutting off on me and throwing a 71 check engine light with is a random missfire. Will someone help me?

zacks91nsx said:
I need some help, Im not sure how to post a new post on the site, I just got my 91 nsx about 2 months ago. Im having a problem with it shutting off on me and throwing a 71 check engine light with is a random missfire. Will someone help me?
To post a new thread just click forum tools -> post a new thread in the top right hand corner of the forum that you want to post in. You *should* post a new thread in the NSX Technical and Do-It-Yourself forum. That way the right people will see your question and be able to help. I am no tech and won't pretend to be, but I would definitely start by checking your spark plugs - specifically cylinder 1 where the missfire is occurring.

BTW Zack, welcome to PRIME.

... now back to neocrash's thread ... :smile: ...

Back