• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'Twas the night before NSXMAS

I enjoyed it once again. Thanks for everything you do Lud. You are the man!

Merry Christmas all!!

Thanx Lud, i was wondering if you'd post this again.
Somebody needs to write a poem for other occassions such as Easter/Thanksgiving/Lud's birthday/MYNSX's birthday/my birthday/dog's birthday/tax time/vanilla ice's nsx finally sold on eBay/etc. :D

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to one and all!!

Hahha only we can appreciate something like this--everyone have a great safe holiday!:D

Merry Christmas to all,
Thanks Lud for all your hard work.

Paul

Merry Christmas everyone! Just a few days late lol. I hope that everyone had a merry Christmas! Excellent poem Lud. :D ;) :D

GREAT ONE, Lud!!

Never have thanked you for keeping this site up and running, but this is a good time!

Hope your Christmas was a great one and thanks for all the time and effort you put into the site, it's part of my daily life and keeps me in touch with everyone!

I appreciate it!

Don Davis

Hey Lud,

Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" for keeping up NSXPRIME!

Have a Happy and prosperous New Year!

.and a merry one to you....I miss some of those in this thread.

Thanks for bumping that Lud, I hadn't seen it before. You are a man of many talents!
Oh, and a very big Thanks for keeping NSX PRIME rolling along.
Cheers, Scott

Bump :smile:

Nice. I remember reading this when originally posted as a relatively new NSX owner (and also being duped on or about April 1). A few moves/jobs later, the same NSX is in the garage still making me smile.

Thanks to all the good folks who have made this forum what it is over the years. While I have not been active lately, this group has at times been a much needed support system in difficult times and (usually) a great place to meet good folks and celebrate the good ones. All the best to everyone out there, and particularly to those who give their time/$ to keep this place alive and vibrant.

Almost 13 years and counting here - older than my daughter and my marriage. Hope to see you all in another 13, and many times in between.

Back