• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi Spoiler OEM part # ???

So I bought a Zanardi. But it is in Florida and I'm in Boston. The day the shipper is suppossed to pick it up, the dealer cracks the spoiler trying to take the car out of the showroom.

The dealer says he's going to fix it all up before shipping it to me. But I get the feeling that the NSX is a little above the class of cars this dealer usually handles. I asked him if the spoiler he ordered was OEM and he said, "its gotta be, it cost $1,000" - which really didn't put me at ease.

So, if anyone here knows the part number for the Zanardi spoiler or even the part number for the regular spoiler, please post or email it so that I can double-check and make sure this guy has ordered the right part. My gut says, he ordered a regular NSX spoiler and not the special light-weight Zanardi version.

Thanks much

regular nsx part numbers
Spoiler: 71700-SL0-000ZZ
LED: 34270-SL0-A01

i don't think the zanardi has a different spoiler.

edit: I stand corrected... the zanardi wing is 3.7lbs lighter

[This message has been edited by nicholas421 (edited 23 December 2002).]

1267.33 without the LED...an extra 729.43 for the lights!!

[This message has been edited by Hot NSX (edited 23 December 2002).]

Incidentally that same site shows the same part # & price for the Zanardi model - no guarantee this is correct however, check with your local Acura dealer for the part #'s & price difference.

The Zanardi marketing collateral does specifically cite a lighter spoiler, though I presume that the stock one will fit. Make sure that the selling dealer gets the right replacement part and can authenticate. Congrats on joining the club - what number, BTW?

Indeed it is the #10, and the dealer had the wrong part# on order, thanks to Nicholas I was able to nip that in the bud while I hunted down the Zanardi number. For the other 47 or so owners of Zanardis, here's the info I found:

Spoiler: 71700-SL0-900ZZ
(note the 9 instead of 0 in the regular NSX part)
LED Assembly: 34270-SL0-A02
(which is the same as for the regular 1999 NSX)

Unfortunately, once this car makes it to Boston, it is going into storage until the weather gets better. Nothing like a foot of snow to make you want to stay off the road.

good luck and enjoy your new obsession.............. i mean car

------------------
White 1992
Dali Intake,
Dali Sway Bars,
H & R Springs,
Slotted Rotors,
Comptech Exhaust,
BBSC

Let's hook up sometime.. I have a pseudo-Z ('00 Coupe with Type S suspension)
smile.gif

Originally posted by JerryW:
Indeed it is the #10, and the dealer had the wrong part# on order, thanks to Nicholas I was able to nip that in the bud while I hunted down the Zanardi number. For the other 47 or so owners of Zanardis, here's the info I found:

Spoiler: 71700-SL0-900ZZ
(note the 9 instead of 0 in the regular NSX part)
LED Assembly: 34270-SL0-A02
(which is the same as for the regular 1999 NSX)

Unfortunately, once this car makes it to Boston, it is going into storage until the weather gets better. Nothing like a foot of snow to make you want to stay off the road.

Back