• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Secrets?

What other "secrets" are there?[/B][/QUOTE]

The front rim/tire can be used as a spare if you buy a hubcentric ring (size 70.1mm outer and 64.0 mm inner) to fit the rear hub.

As soon as you open a door, the windows no longer work with the ignition off.

Well, that explains it!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zoomnsx:
The front rim/tire can be used as a spare if you buy a hubcentric ring (size 70.1mm outer and 64.0 mm inner) to fit the rear hub.

Don't try to fit it under the hood though.

Originally posted by docjohn:
I guess everyone knows about the storage bin under the two top center tunnel compartments,I hope!

I don't think this is so obvious. Under the drivers side right arm rest are two little compartments that open which we all know about. One can hold a cassette tape and the other about 3 napkins (folded) But there is another, bigger compartment UNDER that which can be accessed if you pull up on the drivers side of the compartment. It's a good hiding spot for ... whatever.

My contributions...

- press down on the clock adjustment button flap when the car is off, and the time will display

- the "Eternal Sports Mind" can also be seen near the fuse box in the bottom foot well on the driver's side

-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

DocJohn,

I can't believe I never found that "other" compartment in the center console. After reading these posts I had to go down to the garage and check it out. I'm amazed as to how much change has fallen into it in the last 3 years. I always wondered where the coin spillage went.

Bob

Heat shield. Keep anything underneath the car (e.g. rubbish, or parking in a dirt/grass lot) from catching fire.

Okay I give up....there is a trick that gets your climate control system to do a self diagnostic where it will cycle through every possible stage on its own, basically testing itself. I remember reading from the faq section that you have to push both the ac dials just as you turn the key to the second position and hold another button for a few seconds. Unfortunately, I can't find it again. I therefore envoke the power of "The FaQ Nazi"!!!

------------------
'91 blk/blk NSX
'96 Green Integra GSR
'02 CBR F4i Yellow/Black
Honda rules

Originally posted by MiamieNeSeX:
has anybody mentioned the chick magnet?

I had to shut off this feature on my NSX to make my wife happy.

Luckily, this core NSX feature re-activates on its own when she is not riding with me...
wink.gif

Back