• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clutch Masters Signed for Remainder of 2006 Season

We are proud to announce Clutch Masters Industries, Inc. to be a sponsor for car #88 and driver Andrie Hartanto. The K-powered car will use the latest FX 700 Twin Discs clutch which is the top of the line and highest technology clutch made by Clutch Masters.

“We’re very excited to begin this relationship with Clutch Masters, which makes very high quality clutch systems for use both at the track or for the street,” Prima Racing President Andrie Hartanto said. "Not only will they be a sponsor and technical partner, but together we will continue to develop a great clutch kit for the sport compact market."

The FX700 Twin Discs clutch uses Compressed Ceramic Bronze for full race application. The whole unit, including the flywheel weigh in just under 17lbs. Which makes it about 6 lbs lighter than the conventional single disc clutch application. This weight savings, together with increase clamping and grip should be very suitable for high powered cars or road race cars which can shifts hudreds of time in a single race session.

Clutch Masters Industries, Inc. is a leader in automotive clutch technology. Heavily involved and with numerous success in Drag Racing, Clutch Masters is looking to expand their market into Road Racing community. To learn more about Clutch Masters, please check their website at http://www.clutchmasters.com

They also offers various level of NSX clutch.

Congratulations Andrie. It makes the season that much more fun with people (and their money) willing to back you and your talent. Good luck with the season.

BTW, you had better be at Sebring this year for the East/West showdown. None of that "I gotta get ready for a race next week/month/year and my girlfriend is afraid her hair will frizz in Florida humidity:eek: :D

CONGRATS ANDRIE!

:smile:

I'm missing the track days and of course the camaraderie with the boys!

Good luck this season and don't forget those of us...w/o any sponsorship :mad:

- Brian

Back