• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Hood, Headlights, Bumper, Stacy rear spats, tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL PARTS ARE CURRENTLY PENDING SALE WITH ABOUT 4-10 PEOPLE ALREADY IN LINE FOR EACH ITEM. IF THE PEOPLE AHEAD IN LINE ARE NOT PAYING WITHIN 24 HOURS, I WILL MAKE IT A FIRST PAYMENT, FIRST SERVE SALE. JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME QUICK SALES TO CLEAR UP SPACE

I have a few parts for sale after my 02 conversion. Parts came off a 91 with only 22k miles. All parts are used except for the Stacy rear spats which are brand new. I decided to go with the 02 instead, so the spats were never used.

I hope the prices are reasonable, if they're not just let me know. I honestly don't have a clue how much some of these things are worth except for the rear spats that I just paid over $300 for.

HOOD: excellent condition, perfect paint, no dings, $250 OBO LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
HEADLIGHTS: excellent condition, perfect paint, SOLD
BUMPER: good condition, paint was perfect until I took it off my car and threw it on the shelf. While going up the shelf, i scratched it a little bit w/o bumper lenses, $250 OBO LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
BUMPER LENS: excellent condition $120 OBO SHIPPED
STACY'S REAR SPATS: BRAND NEW! $275 OBO SHIPPED
NA1 TAIL LIGHTS w/o center piece: excellent condition $300 OBO SHIPPED

PARTS ARE LOCATED AT MY SHOP IN IRWINDALE, CA 91706 (about 20-25 minutes east of Downtown Los Angeles)

4salehood.jpg

4saleheadlights.jpg

4salebumper.jpg

4salerearspats.jpg

Last edited:
I could really use the hood if you would consider holding it for a couple of weeks after I pay you for it.
Or give me a few days to get someone to pick it up.
Len

Let me know...

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back